Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edward Mass posted:

I still firmly believe we could use individual thread tags for Dynamite and Rampage. It would make it much easier to go back and look at old GDTs.

:agreed:

JOHN CENA posted:

I'll knock these out tonight.

Hooray!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

As for boxing/MMA/grappling I do not read or post in them generally unless something very funny is happening. In my experiences those threads are good but I'll leave any further comments up to the regulars there.

CarlCX's UFC big event OPs are works of art that are both extremely informative and also hilarious, and a great primer for understanding what is happening in any given show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

i was really dismayed a month ago when mrt's AEW discussion thread had a typo in it and it took hours for a mod to fix, what this forum needs is to give me power again - but only the power of just stickying and or editing thread titles/tags. thanks.

After I stopped being a mod, it took me far too long to get used to the idea that I couldn't just fix typos anymore :sweatdrop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

that and gravitating towards a report forum that no longer is open to you

Haha, yeah. "I wonder what's going on in there tod... oh yeah...."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The shows often manage to hit at just the wrong time for me, which sucks because...

CommonShore posted:

(Seriously, the PSP MMA threads are literally the best place to discuss MMA on the entire internet).

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Especially amazing since Ditch has basically seen ALL THE PURO :stare: or at least had up until that point.

To be fair, getting raised on a steady diet of Kobashi/Misawa/Kawada/Taue probably sets a pretty high bar for what constitutes a good wrestler!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

whats dave's excuse

Clearly Dave of the time was quite unfairly measuring everybody against Manami Toyota in her prime, and welp ain't nobody stacking up to that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

Ok yes but there will also be a quarterly wildcard where posters get the option of doing a one-off switch to the alternate brand. Also there will be a thread where posters from each brand will go head-to-head once a year. This will be posted five times a year.

Also you can just post in whatever thread you like and nobody will even bring it up. :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

OPAONI posted:

the night of the long posts

Goddamn :xd:

And agree it should be goldmined, what an amazing thread.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Power Windows posted:

Which can be frustrating

You got a source on that?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hell yeah :haw:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Brut posted:

This is now live! (next to the piggy on the tag list, at least on my screen)

:hellyeah:

So glad to see Orange Cassidy finally getting his due.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, thanks for taking the time to mod Critical, and enjoy just being able to post and none of that extra stuff again :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Until they started burping up black goo

Guh-ooo!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Congrats(?) Penguin Patrol :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tato posted:

nothing is allowed to be removed from the big first AEW post. it will grow long enough that eventually it will crash the forums upon loading and free us from the cycle of torment.

He shook his head to clear it, thought of taking another sip of water, and dismissed the idea. Tonight. When he was in catering over the remains of the shattered table. Then he would drink. As for now . . .

As for now, he would resume his journey. Somewhere ahead was the PPV. Closer, however, much closer, was the faction (was it a faction, was it really?) who could perhaps tell him how to get there. Scorpio would do a run-in, and when he did, the faction would promo - aye, yes, yar, tell it on the mountain as you'd hear it in the valley: Malakai would be confronted, and Malakai would tallk.

Scorpio touched his PS5 again, and its reality was oddly comforting, as if he had never touched it before.
Time to get posting.
The House of Black fled across the arena, and the Face of the Revolution followed.

25 May 2019 - 19 June 2023
I tell Tony thankya

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jun 19, 2023

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks, Ganso :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Penguin Patrol posted:

hey wtf, that's the guy who told me i should do it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What the gently caress. :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jace’s Ladder

gently caress :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MotU posted:

Bet Sematary

gently caress me :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:yeah: EMF :)

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

remember when cm punk got his dick and balls smashed lmao

Oh come on, I highly doubt that ever happened.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What I want out of PSP is for people to vote in the February Champ of the Month Thread - watching the number of votes gradually decrease each year is depressing given how easy and fast it is to vote :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, None of the Above is a completely valid option, if none of the champs are worth your vote, then vote none of the above!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Can’t vote in polls from the awful apps and I bet a bunch of posters never even log into the real website anymore

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is my personal problem too

apophenium posted:

If I ever don't vote on the poll it's cause I haven't gotten on my laptop recently

That app is completely 3rd party, right? I can see why they wouldn't be able to access the ability to make polls, but surely voting should be possible? But I guess not, since it's not an option :sigh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, look back at the earlier polls and WWE basically completely dominated everything. The last few years, while number of votes cast has decreased, a ton more champions and promotions have been getting good vote totals or winning a month, and it's great to see the increased diversity in what people watch, helped by promotions being so much more accessible now than they used to be.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

karmicknight posted:

going to a random page in the puro thread like opening a time capsule or counting the rings on a tree or layers of sediment.

It's amazing. From 2018:

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Kaito Kiyomiya defeated Takashi Sugiura in NOAH today to become the youngest ever GHC Champion at 21 years old. He's a really amazing talent and the match was incredible and you should watch it once it airs.

:negative:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Apparently we have to hit the appropriate number of votes in the current Champ of the Month thread before any changes can be considered. Do your part!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am and I will, and you too! :)