Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Thanks for being a good mod Critical :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I say let shard out on parole
he specifically asked for this, it would do him a disservice to reduce it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

can psp whine about the sixer longer than the probe itself? i believe in you all

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alaois posted:

maybe grey forums shouldn't have IK contests
the grey community??????

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cavauro should never apologise as he has never done anything wrong, ever, in his life

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

make all the punk av havers ik but if any of them fucks up ban them all

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

neoaxd posted:

I'm here to laugh at posts and maybe make posts to make other people laugh. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
same

i can’t fathom why anyone would write multiple sincere paragraphs about professional wrestling on a dead comedy forum, and i really can’t fathom why anyone would want to read them, but people do and (maybe) people do. different strokes for different folks i guess.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

getting so mad about the forums you spend money to show how mad you are

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he’s a hot take machine with a lot of racism and sexism baked in, and weird hate boners for kenny omega and the young bucks among others. a lot of folks in the forum don’t want to see or acknowledge in any way his horrible offensive bullshit so the folks that do have a dedicated thread for it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it is mandatory for at least one person to make the most lovely bad faith reading of every post a mod makes on this web forum

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmfao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I think if Cody wins tonight we should let EMF be IK for the month.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

if we really want to punish EMF for Cody’s failings we should make him a mod instead

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i stand with my friend That DICK!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

in the shadow of the big show, who is loving huge

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Been gone a few days and I saw this post and had to figure out why everybody’s lollin. Lmao.
lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i like fun threads in the wrestling forum and dislike long and serious posts, thank you for trying

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

thank you based cavauro

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

if you’re using an iphone there’s a shortcut to upload a photo and get a direct link to it already formatted in img tags, dunno if it works for video too

E: this post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837546&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=152#post533670855

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think it’s settled

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i love this website!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MotU posted:

Bet Sematary

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jrazilian biu jitsu

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

probe qop any time he says poo poo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

IGgy IGsen posted:

Call it Punchsport Pagoda

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my feedback is i want everyone to have a good 2024. sorry if controversial

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

Next time random ppl who never post here or are on obvious alts decide to show up to defend the people/company involved in one of the most stomach churning disgusting things I’ve ever read about, can we just get rid of them instead of closing the thread during one of the biggest stories in said company’s history?
iawtp

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wtf is a parasitic post

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think it’s pretty darn good for something maintained by like 2 people trying to accurately scrape and transform the html produced by radium’s nightmare factory

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Senerio posted:

Yeah there's a difference between posting spoilers in the relevant threads after it airs (reasonable, fair) and posting spoilers in a thread talking about something completely unrelated (rude).

Using Doctor Who as an example (as was used in the thread two posts before), if I were to post about the recent episode in the thread, that'd be fine. Meanwhile if I were to post about David Tennant being the killer in a murder mystery show because "he was a Doctor, right?" then that'd be rude to people who were watching that show but didn't get to it yet.
i agree with this and yet

edogawa rando posted:

"Then don't come into PSP/WH2K/Hammer House, etc., then," isn't a solution, it's just enabling shithead behaviour.

"It's too diffy-wiffy-poo!" is not a valid loving argument about policing the spoiler issue either, so gently caress off with that as well.
this post is so bad it makes me want to spoil everything for everyone

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Pretty much where I'm at and what is planned to happen. The phrase "Tiffany Stratton dream match" has been sustaining me for 24 hours at this point it's so funny
i don’t read any of the bad threads so idk what anyone is talking about but this is a funnier thing than most people have ever posted so make them an ik imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MJeff posted:

still mildly annoying so yeah I would support getting rid of him.
this place gonna be a dang ghost town if that’s all it takes