Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i was really dismayed a month ago when mrt's AEW discussion thread had a typo in it and it took hours for a mod to fix, what this forum needs is to give me power again - but only the power of just stickying and or editing thread titles/tags. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jerusalem posted:

it took me far too long to get used to the idea that I couldn't just fix typos anymore :sweatdrop:

that and gravitating towards a report forum that no longer is open to you

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The old puro thread must never be refreshed

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Gumball Gumption posted:

Feedback: our mods should be referred to as referees to fit the theme.

ref striped stars

yea ok posted:

What openings do you play

e4

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

One thing I'm sure everyone in PSP wants is for one of the new mods to go back in my history, find my old Giant Baba avatar, and switch my Takada av to Baba again. Many, many people are saying this. Posters on all sides.

e: suddenly having a crisis and unsure if i ever had this avatar here

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Sep 10, 2022

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

second city saints one is extremely funny in retrospect

but wait hold on baba is small as hell maybe krillin instead i'm being told by many people they want the krillin one instead, maybe.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Sep 10, 2022

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt posted:

but wait hold on baba is small as hell

not anymore rofl

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Better to have a feedback thread instead of a flooded rules thread imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i'm too cheap to do the bit, so pretend i posted on a new acct called "The Midnight Poster" and had the chie avatar jumping up and down with a mask requesting to be mod. ok and action