Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

Human centipede but just a ring of balls being farted on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Scuba Trooper posted:

thank u for fartin on balls
travel down the road and down the halls
your rear end is true
youre a pal and a confidant

and if you threw a party
and invited everyone you knew
you would see the biggest fart would be stinky
and the card i left would say
thank u for fartn on balls

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

(shouting over the Oscar acceptance speech stfu music) And I want to thank my agent Nick for farting on my balls, and I want to thank my beautiful wife Kristina for always being there for me and for farting on my balls, and I want to thank my mother for always supporting my dreams and for farting on my balls. I want to thank all of my beautiful fans, you're wonderful, and some of you have farted on my balls, which is even more wonderful. And I want to thank

*Clutching their Oscar in both hands and half-crying into the microphone* More than anything I want to thank balls, because if you really think about it, without balls, none of us would be here. Balls made all of this possible! Thank you for everything, balls!

*Music starts to play, the presenter gently puts their hand on my shoulder and guides me down the stairs nodding and gesturing with their other hand off stage*

*Just barely still on camera, I crane my neck back into the shot and yell* "Also a quick shoutout to farts for also being there, on the balls!"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh, I thought you meant EYE balls...

baka of lathspell

gimli to legolas: may your balls always be farted upon elf

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

baka fwocka fwame posted:

gimli to legolas: may your balls always be farted upon elf

G: Never thought I'd fart on these balls side by side with an elf.

L: How about side by side by side with a friend?

G looks up and nods, overcome with emotion.

G: Aye. I could do that.