Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011
We learned that pissing off Gregor is the best time we can ever have in this miserable life of suffering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

No, what this thread apparently truly learnt is that Gloria is the worst and her secret plot was the ultimate poison cause lol nobody votes for her now (jk, jk, obviously it's to see different stuff).
In the only ending path where the Brantes can adopt Gloria and still become Sword Nobles, she subsequently disowns them herself. She may not be the worst, but she is extremely good at self sabotage.

The Happy Hyperbole
Jan 27, 2009

What's he up to now? Hard to say since we're not telling him what to do.
Just caught up on the thread, and I'm in total awe of how consistently everything was hosed up by that first run. I hadn't heard the line about two chairs for one rear end, but it is so fitting. Playing all sides turned into truly playing none!

I think if we have learned anything from this, it's that we need to actually fully commit to one plan of action. I vote we go 1B and try to live up to Robert's ideals this time around. He's suffered enough for two lifetimes as-is