Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

Oh yeah. Uh huh. It's okay for macho men to show every emotion available right there you know, because I've cried a thousand times and I'm going to cry some more. But I've soared with the eagles and I've slept with the snakes and I've been everywhere in between. And I'm going to tell you something right now. There's one guarantee in life and that's that there are no guarantees. And you got to understand this: nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said life was easy. So if you get knocked down, take the standing eight count and get back up and fight again, and you're a macho man. Dig it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU