Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

sexpig by night posted:

I guess this is gonna be a life sim game, is that Disney game coming out this week getting any early reviews? The Disney dork in me was amused by the character creator being surprisingly solid but the combo of Disney and a mainly mobile game dev is making me think it's gonna be more along the 'you're out of Disney Energy, spend five bucks to get more' lines than 'it's like Animal Crossing but for the most insufferable people (me)'.
There's none of that. Simply walking back into your house gives you full energy.

Only complaints so far are several bugs (opening recipes/clothing bags results in nothing happening) and some bad quests (Remy asks me to make ratatouille but doesn't explain the ingredients - took me several failed attempts before i googled it.) Another quest had me talk to Goofy but nothing happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

eggrolled posted:

The thing about Coral Island is it's just not finished yet.
It's also so heavily inspired by SDV that I'm wondering why I don't go back and play that. The mines are identical. The general progression is near identical. The game loop is nearly identical.
And why does it snow on a tropical island?