Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there were a lot of aspects of portia i really hated, but now there are mods available to fix every issue i had with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

LLSix posted:

Anyone got a good guide for RF5? Especially with regards to farm tool recipes? I'm still using starter tools and can't find anywhere that drops bronze so I can make the upgrades.

All the guides and wikis for RF5 I've found have been a lot less helpful than their RF4 equivalents.

bronze is normally obtainable starting with the lava dungeon, but you can go get some right from the start at the ne corner of phoros woodlands. you'll have to avoid fights, is all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you unlock the ultimate magic class by completing most of the fairy orders.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is one of the good ones. there are a bunch of semi-hidden systems like crafting inheritance and soil level that you'll want to look up guides for if you decide to engage with them at all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's very complicated and you should really just find a guide.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'll probably never play it, but i appreciate how many different old men are available to marry.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sandrock dared to ask "what if the weird little guys were actually interesting and funny?"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

And everyone who played 4 wanted to marry the dragon.

uhhhhhhhh, have you not seen her human form?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
stardew's combat is garbage, yes. that's a very small amount of the game, though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she temporarily transforms during a quest. but due to how quests in rf4 work, it's entirely possible you'll never trigger that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
in dq builders 1 you still fight the bosses at your base, but unlike in 2 it isn't repaired afterward. you don't actually need that base after the boss, but it's still mean.