Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Thank you to the people who recommended "I Was A Teenage Exocolonist". It's a jewel. The background art is beautiful, the characters are interesting, and the moral decisions are hard. I haven't finished my first run, but I'm obviously going to get killed off either by the fascists or the hot alien; my bet's on the hot alien or their friends.

I also appreciated the Murderbot reference.

e: I got a good ending first try! Botanist. I thwarted the genocide, talked to the leader about collaborating with the Gardeners, got nowhere, got my mack on with the alien, eventually drifted apart. Key point, though: neither the Gardeners nor the humans got wiped out. Mom, Dad, and other kid: bit it.

Yeah, the game's good. The thing than impresses me is the breadth of content. My first playthrough, I had no idea the Gardeners even existed and it still felt like there was a lot of things going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU