Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Just started Dreamlight Valley yesterday and despite not being a Disney nut I'm enjoying it. Only issue so far is occasionally the game will stop responding to any keys or buttons on the controller beyond moving the camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I tried to take a selfie with Goofy and he took his hat off and posed with me. :3:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Now that I've opened up the beach area in Dreamlight I decided to craft two extra storage chests and organize all the stuff I'm collecting. A shame you can't see all the recipes an item can be used for. Would make it easier to tell what to keep and what to sell.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

The size of Remy's house! He's a rat for pete's sake! :argh:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Hmmmmmm!

https://twitter.com/PdxInteractive/status/1702746938628612564?s=20

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Going to grab the Deluxe version because it includes flake tools right from the start.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I tried the demo of DQB2 and found the disconnect between the cutesy graphics and the brutal storyline jarring. Early on there's a cinematic with one of the cutesy weeble families refusing to desecrate a religious icon and being decapitated by the monster folks. It was just too drat weird for me.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I recently started Death Stranding and almost immediately wished that it could be a life sim type game. It's such a lovely environment packed with cool design. Let me run around delivering cargo and building things without all the terribly grim stuff!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Isn't there that depressing Russian one where you're an old drunk living in a little cabin?

EDIT: Farmer's Life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yo29kvjk_U

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Feb 7, 2024

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Wildmender has an interesting player comment on the Steam page that the final boss is spawned in the middle of your garden, and in this person's case much of their hard customization work was destroyed along with their storage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I will simply collect enough bear asses to craft a freezer!