Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Man, I tried rune factory 5 a while ago and I still don't understand why I bounced off of it so fast, to this day I can't remember any single thing that really put me off of it. I tried looking up some discussion on it and all I could really see was people saying that RF4 was better but really never explained why they thought that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Roots of Pacha is adorable and comfy as hell. If you're on the fence about it, give it the two hour trial from steam, the first 2 hours of the game gives you a fair idea of what you're signing up for.

I love the being part of a clan thing, suddenly everything feels like it matters more.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Arsenic Lupin posted:

That was my problem with Portia, too. I was hoping Sandrock would be better. :(
Is Sandrock also unfinished?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Cross posting from a different thread that I didn't realize I was in and thought it was this one:

Sandrock is on sale this week, finally got it. This game does so many things right and I Love it. I can't believe it took me so long to find out crafting from storage was available by default.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Soonmot posted:

So I'm digging Sun Haven, but it's almost as if there's too much to do. I'm am flooded with quests that give minimal direction, there's a million crafting stations to build, and despite all that it almost seems directionless.

Having said that, I'm enjoying my time with it, even though my anxiety is telling me I should be progressing the main quest or some poo poo. It's interesting. If I hadn't also just bought the werewolf cyoa, I'd probably grab something from this sale too.

If you hadn't just bought the what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Megazver posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2402280/Werewolf_The_Apocalypse__The_Book_of_Hungry_Names/ I imagine

It's by Kyle Marquis who's very good at writing these. (He wrote VTM: The Night Road, if anyone else here CYOAs.)

Ah, thank you, that clears things up. I thought that had something to do with this thread, like some kind of farming simulator but with werewolves lol