Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Jack Trades posted:

I just want to do some extreme warcrimes.

Is it too early for a new thread title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Scuba Trooper posted:

My wife hates him for that exact reason. He's just constantly losing his poo poo

I think that's canonically PTSD from WW2

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

SexyBlindfold posted:

2. don't schedule dates with different cute girls at the same time of the day Elise you moron :argh:

Is there not a sitcom double-date minigame?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Picked up Portia a week ago in a steam sale, and it's already eating my life. Just coming up to the end of year 1, and am considering restarting to better ratfuck that prick Higgins out of every city commission, instead of just most of them. (Actually, does Higgins have a love interest? Gonna seduce them)

Probably going on to Sandrock when I'm done with it, but what else would you recommend that would fit alongside them? Or is it just a case of "read the thread you are in, most of these games"?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Maybe something where you move into a run-down district with a community centre one bad breakdancing competition away from being shut down and bought up by the faceless development corporation hanging over everything, and then you fix up the union hall, help out the local tenant's union, help the worker-owned cafe to thrive....

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Mrenda posted:

This is telling me a lot about Sandrock. Because despite playing about 70 hours of Portia it petered out.

Glad to see they've honed it as a "polished"game. If they make sales and survive another release they could really have a series on their hands.

Yeah I wrapped up the main questline after 120 hours, some of which was trying to farm crystals from the ghost mine for the titanium for the plane, should have got the crystal trees from the church way earlier, feels like there should have been more to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I really like any game that has “map based” progression like building bridges and things and of course love crafting junk, but could never get Portia to stick.

Just out of curiosity, what were you using to scratch this itch before?