Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

POWER WAFFLES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Look buddy, as soon as I finish this plate of grizzly beignets and testosteronuts you're hosed

google THIS

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his waffle level?

google THIS

"Watt-fles" was right there waiting to be taken

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
something waffle :rms:

Heather Papps

hello friend

so jerry what do you put on your protein waffles

jerry?

JERRY?!?!?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Me subtlety panicking trying to plug my phone into the waffles on my plate as my battery goes from 3% to 2%.

I pull the connector out and lick the syrup off the end and try again.

Is this not USB-C?? Fuuuuuuck!

google THIS

The Toastbusters use protein packs :dadjoke:

baka of lathspell

i <3 the power waffle, it’s so bad

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Powerthirst, WAFFLE EDITION

It's like lightning in a bottle!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKxXr1s2TDw

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Manifisto

in this kitchen, you gotta make the money waffles first. then when you eat the money waffles, you make the power waffles. Then when you eat the power waffles, then you meet your waffle bride.

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

i've had these. they taste like loving poo poo!! it's why i'm immune to the allure of power....

Ass-penny

I prefer Skoal brand waffles, op

Dads Dip Cup

"god drat it Adam, why do you have to be like this? why can't you just eat breakfast like a normal person???"

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL"

google THIS

Push the toaster lever down, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Ass-penny

Dads Dip Cup posted:

"god drat it Adam, why do you have to be like this? why can't you just eat breakfast like a normal person???"

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL"

the She Ra reboot was so good. maybe I should watch that again today and eat waffles.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What other power foods are there? Are there Power Hotdogs? Can i eat a Power Cake?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Power Soufflé

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

WITH A SIDE OF ENERGY BACON

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

I prefer Skoal brand waffles, op

With the Kodiak, Grizzly, and the like mentioned up-thread, this joke was waiting to be made. I guess that geographical area, general concept, and wildlife plus way of life translates to "chewing tobacco and waffles that somehow have extra protein in them, it's probably just added fat but we can market this somehow". It's only a matter of time until protein infused cans of Copenhagen hit the shelves. Picks you up then keeps you going!

dennis

made with 100% bear

dennis

and bear milk

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

hang on i need to power up my waffles

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGRHGGH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHRGHRHGRHGHGHG

UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

FutonForensic

these waffles *sniffle* are TOO powerful

Finger Prince

watho posted:

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGRHGGH

UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trying to push out a protein packed power poo poo after eating nothing but POWER WAFFLES for a week.

google THIS

watho posted:

You forgot the syrup

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

You forgot the syrup

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Peter Parker takes out his costume, basically the normal Spider-man costume except it's in two shades of golden brown, as he remembers his uncle's words: "With great waffles comes great responsibility."

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
power waffle man
power waffle man
doin whatever a power waffle can
protein packed
stayin froze
is he tasty,
do you suppose?
look out!
power waffle man

google THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXFR1L_gOg8

Manifisto

YES

golden crispy . . . bad guys are history!

I love this whole scene. I love how pencilhead's costume (and the costume of son of pencilhead) have "PM" emblazoned on them, as if they started out with "Pencil Man" but made a last minute change, leading to the hesitation when he says "I am pencil . . head"). the whole movie is an underrated gem and we should watch it sometime!

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

These aren't my sleepy-time waffles

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Manifisto posted:

YES

I love this whole scene. I love how pencilhead's costume (and the costume of son of pencilhead) have "PM" emblazoned on them, as if they started out with "Pencil Man" but made a last minute change, leading to the hesitation when he says "I am pencil . . head"). the whole movie is an underrated gem and we should watch it sometime!

PEANUS MEANUS

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

YES

I wish they would do some kind of revival sequel to parody the modern MCU era

Escape From Noise

[Shot of a box of sad Eggo Waffles on the the table]
Still eating these sad pucks of garbage?
[Heavy metal guitar slide as POWER WAFFLES slam in from above loving OBLITERATING the Eggos!!!]
Time to start your morning with a taste of REAL POWER! POWER WAFFLES! The only waffles so strong that they'll make you THEIR BITCH!

Escape From Noise

Eggs Bone-a-dick

Escape From Noise

Cream of What the gently caress Did You Just Say To Me?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

They get really sassy about their ingredients. City folks just don't understand!