Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
https://twitter.com/ImCAntonio/status/1565909766265765888/photo/1

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

lmao

jmnmu
f
I could use some more power in my life. I will go with waffles

baka of lathspell

jmnmu posted:

I could use some more power in my life. I will go with waffles

good call. untold power will be yours. remember us when ur at the top

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Finger Prince

Its glycemic index! It's over 9000!

Escape From Noise

Jerry comes into the break room to, once again, empty the coffee maker without refilling it. This morning, though, will be different. As he places the drained pitcher back under the machine, about to walk away with a steaming mug full of bean juice, I act!

"Jerry! You know the agreement! If you kill the joe, you make some more!"

He scoffs a bit and continues to walk away.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

Jerry turns, a smirk on his face. But that smirk soon vanishes as he realizes it's too late for him. We lock eyes and I maintain eye contact as I cram power waffle after power waffle, straight from the break room toaster oven into my mouth. Not looking away, my jaw chewing away methodically, I repeat my demand. Jittering (and not from the coffee) Jerry complies.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Sep 6, 2022

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Mouth full of waffles, syrup dribbing down my chin, spitting out flecks of chewed doughy matter as I talk*

Pwr. Mmlimtd PWUHR!

*Muffled cackling*

Drink-Mix Man

Later that morning, after almost succumbing to unfettered megalomania and leaving a trail of destruction in my path, I hold the cursed box of frozen cakes ponderously. My hubris dissolves into clarity.

"No. This is too much power for any one man to wield."

*K-THUNK into the kitchen trash*

Escape From Noise

P-p-p-p-p-p-power waffle

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

P-p-p-p-p-p-power waffle

:hai:

Also I posted in this thread before but I misread it this time as powdered waffles for some reason and it reminded me of powdered toast and powdered toast man from Ren and Stimpy and I barely watched and hardly remember that show but here we are.

Drink-Mix Man

Don't take honey
Don't take jam
Don't need no topping bar to ride this tram
It's sweet and it's flaky
And it can be cruel some times
But it might just save your life

That's the power of

waffles

Escape From Noise

Power Waffles for breakfast so that as soon as I roll into work and clock in I'm hitting the toilet for a Power poo poo.

Drink-Mix Man

make a lasting impression or give a dynamic presentation by completing your suit with protein-packed neckwear

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

make a lasting impression or give a dynamic presentation by completing your suit with protein-packed neckwear

That waffle and syrup drip.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Escape From Noise

Escape From Noise

Doing a front flip and letting out the Xena cry as I fling Power Waffles like mighty chakram at my enemies.

google THIS

Escape From Noise

Slurping my protein shake out of a POWER WAFFLE cone!

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Later that morning, after almost succumbing to unfettered megalomania and leaving a trail of destruction in my path, I hold the cursed box of frozen cakes ponderously. My hubris dissolves into clarity.

"No. This is too much power for any one man to wield."

*K-THUNK into the kitchen trash*

Escape From Noise

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i <3 the power waffle, it’s so bad

Can't believe I missed this.

Escape From Noise

Dommed By Waffles by Chuck Tingle

Drink-Mix Man

Pounded in the Butt by 12 Grams of Protein per Serving Plus Butter and Syrup

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

Dommed By Waffles by Chuck Tingle

more like

Pounded in the Butt by the Physical Manifestation of my Desire for Waffles

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ah nuts I really need a health item but these POWER WAFFLES only restore the stamina bar

Drink-Mix Man

Attempting to walk through the Kodiak™ Power Waffles® in a grocery store display to collect the power-up

google THIS

This is the Waffle of Wisdom, Link. The evil wizard Ganon has the Waffle of Power.

Escape From Noise

Bear Grills (Waffles)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Twenty Four posted:

:hai:

Also I posted in this thread before but I misread it this time as powdered waffles for some reason and it reminded me of powdered toast and powdered toast man from Ren and Stimpy and I barely watched and hardly remember that show but here we are.

my brain goes from powdered toast man to really really big man and his nipples of the future

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss