Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

[Shot of a box of sad Eggo Waffles on the the table]
Still eating these sad pucks of garbage?
[Heavy metal guitar slide as POWER WAFFLES slam in from above loving OBLITERATING the Eggos!!!]
Time to start your morning with a taste of REAL POWER! POWER WAFFLES! The only waffles so strong that they'll make you THEIR BITCH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Eggs Bone-a-dick

Escape From Noise

Cream of What the gently caress Did You Just Say To Me?!

Escape From Noise

They get really sassy about their ingredients. City folks just don't understand!

Escape From Noise

Jerry comes into the break room to, once again, empty the coffee maker without refilling it. This morning, though, will be different. As he places the drained pitcher back under the machine, about to walk away with a steaming mug full of bean juice, I act!

"Jerry! You know the agreement! If you kill the joe, you make some more!"

He scoffs a bit and continues to walk away.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

Jerry turns, a smirk on his face. But that smirk soon vanishes as he realizes it's too late for him. We lock eyes and I maintain eye contact as I cram power waffle after power waffle, straight from the break room toaster oven into my mouth. Not looking away, my jaw chewing away methodically, I repeat my demand. Jittering (and not from the coffee) Jerry complies.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Sep 6, 2022

Escape From Noise

P-p-p-p-p-p-power waffle

Escape From Noise

Power Waffles for breakfast so that as soon as I roll into work and clock in I'm hitting the toilet for a Power poo poo.

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

make a lasting impression or give a dynamic presentation by completing your suit with protein-packed neckwear

That waffle and syrup drip.

Escape From Noise

Escape From Noise

Doing a front flip and letting out the Xena cry as I fling Power Waffles like mighty chakram at my enemies.

Escape From Noise

Slurping my protein shake out of a POWER WAFFLE cone!

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Later that morning, after almost succumbing to unfettered megalomania and leaving a trail of destruction in my path, I hold the cursed box of frozen cakes ponderously. My hubris dissolves into clarity.

"No. This is too much power for any one man to wield."

*K-THUNK into the kitchen trash*

Escape From Noise

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i <3 the power waffle, it’s so bad

Can't believe I missed this.

Escape From Noise

Dommed By Waffles by Chuck Tingle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Bear Grills (Waffles)