Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

POWER WAFFLES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Look buddy, as soon as I finish this plate of grizzly beignets and testosteronuts you're hosed

google THIS

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his waffle level?

google THIS

"Watt-fles" was right there waiting to be taken

google THIS

The Toastbusters use protein packs :dadjoke:

google THIS

Push the toaster lever down, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

google THIS

watho posted:

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGRHGGH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHRGHRHGRHGHGHG

UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You forgot the syrup

google THIS

Peter Parker takes out his costume, basically the normal Spider-man costume except it's in two shades of golden brown, as he remembers his uncle's words: "With great waffles comes great responsibility."

google THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXFR1L_gOg8

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

YES

golden crispy . . . bad guys are history!

I love this whole scene. I love how pencilhead's costume (and the costume of son of pencilhead) have "PM" emblazoned on them, as if they started out with "Pencil Man" but made a last minute change, leading to the hesitation when he says "I am pencil . . head"). the whole movie is an underrated gem and we should watch it sometime!

I wish they would do some kind of revival sequel to parody the modern MCU era

google THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

This is the Waffle of Wisdom, Link. The evil wizard Ganon has the Waffle of Power.