Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
There's only like six people on this list that are even arguably equal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

William Goat is a perfectly cromulent wrestler.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

Genuine offer to anyone: make a list of 25 wrestlers they can say they enjoy more than Ospreay, not like just current, like all time if it has to be.

No order, but ones I enjoy/liked watching more

This list but the Great Sasuke in place of Hayabusa.

Ospreay has the tools to be the best in the world working the exact same style he’s using right now if he sits down and starts thinking about how to make the moments mean more. Until then he’s just top 25 or so, which isn’t bad.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Ospreay is an exceptional athlete but I agree with Kenny that, for as good at he is, none of his matches are especially memorable to me. That said he has all the building blocks needed to be a tier-1 GOAT pro wrestler in that he's an idiot dweeb with bad hair.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Toru Yano.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
20. Jonathan Gresham

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Fart Radio posted:

20. Jonathan Gresham

:lmao:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how far down your list can you put will ospreay? on my list he's #25,714. you have to show your work to beat me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
1. A Will Ospreay from an alternate dimension who isn't a shithead