Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

vs

It has been announced that the main event of AEW All Out on Sunday September 4th is Jon Moxley vs CM Punk for the Undisputed AEW World Championship. Let's come together as a forum and compete for who we want to win the match, but Toxxing on the winner. Instead of toxxing something lame like being put on probation for a week, or giving 10 dollars to the fat cats who run this place, let's toxx for giving dollars to charities.

I will toxx that if CM Punk loses at AEW All Out I will give 50 dollers to RAINN. If other Punkers want to contribute to that one they can, or any that they choose. As long as it's not a wack charity.

And for you Mox heads, the leader of the pack SamuraiFoochs has said to me in private, that he loves the charity Doctors Without Borders. Were Jon Moxley to lose, you could toxx an amount of money towards that charity, or one you like too.

Just a fun idea to sweeten the pot of Sunday Night. Fight for your champion!!

team punk (If cm punk loses you MUST donate your hard earned money to a good cause. Or you will be BANNED!)
yea ok - $50
critical - $100, $200 if heel turn in process
MJeff - $100 if he wins
carlcx - $50
penguin patrol - $50 if he wins Other stipulations
lethrom - $50 if he wins, $75 for different song
history comes inside! - $25 win or lose
sisal two-step - $35, $25 if he wins
thepariah - $25 win or lose
skios - $25

team moxley (If jon moxley loses you MUST donate your hard earned money to a good cause. Or you will be BANNED!)
samuraifoochs - $20 ($30 if squeaky clean) ($50 if he wins), other
thanlis - $50
your friend wicka - $50
neoaxd - $20 win or lose
neurotic roleplay - $20
carlcx - $51
kitten emergency - $500
a real horse - $25, $35 if he wins
pinwiz11 - $50, $100 if he wins
EMF - $25 win or lose
lionyeti - $25 win or lose other
dick swiveller - $30
suplex liberace - $20
captain foo - $36

$ does not = Dollars, it just = Money. I trust the fine people here to understand.
If there are any mistakes, please do not hesitate to correct me with gusto.

yea ok fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Sep 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
TYVM for making this thread, friendo!

I am on #TeamMox and if Punk wins on Sunday I will donate $20 to Doctors Without Borders. If he does it with no shenanigans I'll bring it up to $30.

God bless

EDIT for clarity: "Shenanigans" in this context includes weapons IF it's established weapons cannot be used, an unseen low blow, heel turn, or, say, an MJF or Hangman distraction and/or interference, and things similar to these.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Sep 1, 2022

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

I got $50 on Mox and you guys rock.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

An extremely good thread. If Mox loses I will donate $50 to MSF.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also depending on how certain work things shake out I may or may not add additional prop bets, because like My Champ, I am a Sick Guy (for charity)

Also also, this was yea ok's idea. He was inspired by my previous charity toxxes but it was his idea, wanna give my friendo proper credit :)

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

$100 to RAINN on Punk. $200 if he turns heel.

I'm going to be away until Monday afternoon so please give me until Tuesday to pay up, I should get to it before then though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Matter of fact, get this. If Mox wins, I will donate $50 to RAINN in addition to my previous toxxes also being valid.

gently caress you, I'm giving to charity either way! Somebody TRY AND STOP ME!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
When CM Punk wins, I will donate 100 dollars, not because I'm betting against him, but because I want to celebrate his victory with the act of charity. Please make sure I am under Team Punk in the OP.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MJeff posted:

When CM Punk wins, I will donate 100 dollars, not because I'm betting against him, but because I want to celebrate his victory with the act of charity. Please make sure I am under Team Punk in the OP.

A valid and respectable bet even though you are on #TeamHenderson

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

$20 to RAINN if Punk wins
$20 to MSF if Moxley wins

thats allowed right

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

neoaxd posted:

thats allowed right

i will allow it. i will leave whatever charities up to the people putting their dough up. doesn't matter to me. just send it somewhere good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

neoaxd posted:

thats allowed right

Considering I am the Charity Toxx Guy, I say yes.

I simply request you take a stand on where to be listed in OP. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Let the record show my bet for Punk is not for Punk, but rather because I'mma give money to good causes either way, because I'm a LOOSE CANNON.

Don't get it twisted, Mox is my champ :hai:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Considering I am the Charity Toxx Guy, I say yes.

I simply request you take a stand on where to be listed in OP. :)

I stand with Mox. I just don't want to be "right" and deny money to a good cause because of it if that makes sense.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

$20 on my boy jon moxley

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

neoaxd posted:

I stand with Mox. I just don't want to be "right" and deny money to a good cause because of it if that makes sense.

Undoubtedly. Exactly why I'm putting down additional money for RAINN if Mox wins.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

$51 if Punk wins, $50 if Mox wins because Eddie Kingston is the true champ.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CarlCX posted:

$51 if Punk wins, $50 if Mox wins because Eddie Kingston is the true champ.

This is a good-rear end toxx, love this

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'll donate $50 to RAINN when Punk wins
+$5 if Punk cheats
+$10 if Chicago boos the finish
+$15 if John Cena shows up
+$20 if The Hoffman Estates Fiend shows up
+$25 if either helps Punk
+$50 to a 2nd organization if CM Punk forms a new stable on Dynamite

If Mox wins, I will try every flavor of non-alcoholic beer from Athletic Brewing

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
team mox. $500. gently caress cm henderson.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Team Moxley for $25, $35 if he wins

Either way charity is getting my money, because donating to good charities is both cool and good.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Team Mox:

$50 if Punk wins
$100 if Moxley wins

Not sure where yet, but it will be a worthy place. I'm still recovering from Dynamite. :)

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I would get on this if I hadn't just crashed a car, but I want Team Moxley to know that I have their back.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

50 to RAINN when the true, most honorable champion AEW has ever known, CM Punk, reclaims his title from the Hack Fraud, Loser, and Poser, Jon Moxley.

75 if he swaps his entrance to This Fire for the night.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Defiance Industries posted:

I would get on this if I hadn't just crashed a car, but I want Team Moxley to know that I have their back.

Tell you what. I will add a $10 prop bet in your honor that's different from any of the ones I've posted. :) Hit me with it!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, in that case, if he wins with the death rider instead of the bulldog choke

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Defiance Industries posted:

Well, in that case, if he wins with the death rider instead of the bulldog choke

Done and done. Kindly add that to my toxx conditions, yea ok :)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If CM Henderson manages to beat my guy Moxley, i’ll give $25 to Foochs chosen charity. If Moxley wins I’ll donate the same to yea ok’s

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Eat My Fuc posted:

If CM Henderson manages to beat my guy Moxley, i’ll give $25 to Foochs chosen charity. If Moxley wins I’ll donate the same to yea ok’s

Cheers, EMF :)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Team Punk for me

If CM Punk loses at All Out I will donate $25 USD to a goon-approved charity.

If Jon Moxley loses at All Out I will also donate $25 to a goon-approved charity but the memo line will read TEAM MOX IN THE MUD, in all caps.

Thank you.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Sep 1, 2022

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Penguin Patrol posted:

I'll donate $50 to RAINN when Punk wins
+$5 if Punk cheats
+$10 if Chicago boos the finish
+$15 if John Cena shows up
+$20 if The Hoffman Estates Fiend shows up
+$25 if either helps Punk
+$50 to a 2nd organization if CM Punk forms a new stable on Dynamite

If Mox wins, I will try every flavor of non-alcoholic beer from Athletic Brewing

athletic brewing is really good, try them regardless!

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I'll donate 25 either way, go Team Charity!

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
TEAM PUNK.

If Punk wins, I'll donate $25 CAD to The Wilderness Committee. If he loses, I'll donate $35.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

updated teams and tallies. @thepariah i put you with team punk, because who is a bigger pariah if not cm henderson himself? thank you everyone for your kindness and generosity

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
I'm assuming there's a few days of leeway on this? I know a lot of us won't be able to watch the PPV live.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If you don’t have your receipt posted in the GDT the second the ref counts Punk’s 3 over Mox’s dead body then you will be banned

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

If you don’t have your receipt posted in the GDT the second the ref counts Punk’s 3 over Mox’s dead body then you will be banned

yep. simple as this really. only joking folks. my personal philosophy about this stuff is that it's not a big deal if it takes a few days or longer, just as long as it gets done. probably if it's been like 10 days and nothing said then i'd say for example "let's ban this welcher to death".

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I'll donate €25 to Doctors Without Borders if Mox wins.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

25 bucks to RAINN if C M Punk wins. If he turns heel/blatantly cheats to win extra 20 and a review of at least 3 non alcoholic beer/spirits. (can get the donation right away this part might take a week or two)

If Mox wins 25 to Doctors without Borders and if its another sub 5 minute squash I make it 100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

I'm pretty sure punk is winning but I am team mox on this one, death ride or death die. If Punk wins I'll donate 30 australian dollarydoos to the charity Pay the Rent or some equivalent if I do my due diligence and it turns out they've become bad.