Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rarity posted:

Post your favourite power-ups
The super crown of course. It's September after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
mmz2 is unabashedly my favorite mega man title

i recognize the polish of 3 but 2's philosophy is just my platonic ideal of what i want from mega man and adjacent

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
also tretista kelverian is completely regimented which is pretty funny

you can have that fight go that exact way every single time to a move

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i feel like the greatest mega man challenge is sitting down and hammering out every single boss name from the zero and zx series without help

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Conan, what is best in life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smAF3-GPnGQ

rox
Sep 7, 2016

in dr. lunatic you collect pants to make you throw hammers faster

rox
Sep 7, 2016

extremely distorted soundbite of mike hommel yelling "im cool cat bad" into a microphone

rox fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Sep 1, 2022

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

God I'd forgotten about Dr Lunatic. What an amazing but strange and almost terrible game. Wonder if it would work at all on the Steam Deck

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
After having nothing but issues and poo poo customer support with my old Pixel phone I've thrown in the towel with a very good deal on a ZFlip 4. Now I have the same phone as all my favorite kdrama characters.

Also lol one of the ringtones is a remix of Samsung's default tone by SUGA.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

bovis posted:

God I'd forgotten about Dr Lunatic. What an amazing but strange and almost terrible game. Wonder if it would work at all on the Steam Deck

idk but i have the physical of the sorta sequel sorta expansion

rox
Sep 7, 2016

also it owns what the heck

its like an isometric chips challenge with guns and one of the best level editors this side of [gqme with a good lvl editor idk)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Even though it was a few days ago I am still thinking of how awesome it was to beat Super Mario 64. Really feeling groovy about 120 stars. It was a genuine highlight and an overcoming of my own shortcomings like beating Bloodborne. :3:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The best powerup is the bunny ears from Super Mario Land 2

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Every time I see the Republic of Gamers logo it just makes me think of an icon someone would use in a presentation about hate groups

Which, to be fair,

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

It’s kind of like the tanuki suit except you can hover longer, they should bring Bunny Mario back one day

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I said come in! posted:

Ooh yeah Ooblets 1.0 releases at some point on September 1st.

Dreamlight valley coming in to nuke it out of existence, rip

It's on game pass... What if I tried it...

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Whizzing Wizard posted:

The new Hoi4 dlc is also out this month.
It has Swiss and a Ethiopian focus trees!

I completely flubbed an early modern European history trivia question today and thought "man I haven't played a paradox game in a while"

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
wtf when did it all change from Games to Video Games

rox
Sep 7, 2016

imagine i posted the 2 astronauts but one is ur av and the other is kirby cept instead of a gun ehs about 2 suck u in

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bloodborne Kart is looking pretty fun

https://twitter.com/b0tster/status/1565134029208387585?s=20&t=23I34ExySSvfCT0YadUEKw

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Macaluso posted:

yeeeeees. I dunno if it was a bug but using the hover button and landing on enemy gave you a huge booost into the air.

Bunny ears was the only way i could beat warios castle and him. Wario was goddamn fast for someone who was built like a brickhouse.

I found that funny in his first debut hes like twice marios size.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

JollyBoyJohn posted:

It’s part of the benevolent, iron fisted rule of VideoGames and his new regime. We talked about this back in July, smdh.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Shindragon posted:

yeeeeees. I dunno if it was a bug but using the hover button and landing on enemy gave you a huge booost into the air.

Bunny ears was the only way i could beat warios castle and him. Wario was goddamn fast for someone who was built like a brickhouse.

I found that funny in his first debut hes like twice marios size.

Wario’s Castle is freaking brutal, probably the hardest non-Lost Level final Mario stage. Unless you choose the Super Unfun route in Yoshi’s Island.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JollyBoyJohn posted:

like four days ago lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

like four days ago lol

jesus I knew there was something off about the name of the forum but I couldn't register with my brain worms what it was lol This place has been called Games since the creation of SA.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Rarity posted:

Post your favourite power-ups

look how comfy he is in that thing

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1565358840169828352?s=20&t=cKdGtygmX01NCeutR7P1jA

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
ARE YOU kidding me. GODDAMN it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Here lies Halo Infinite. It just kept stepping on its own toes.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

They've been developing this game for 17 years and it's still missing core features from the rest of the series, joke developer

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It seems like Microsoft is just looking to sunset Halo as a series and move on from it, along with Gears of War. They are the least popular brands now for xbox.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

why, halo co-op and splitscreen was a pillar of my childhood :(

at least you fuckers aren't gonna screen peek anymore

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is free this week on Epic Game Store.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Local multiplayer is banned. It's still covidtimes, you shouldn't be near other humans at all. Thank you halo

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

It seems like Microsoft is just looking to sunset Halo as a series and move on from it, along with Gears of War. They are the least popular brands now for xbox.
Give me Gears Tactics 2 Microsoft you cowards

rox
Sep 7, 2016

get in :twitsed:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
In the name of Me, a-Mario, I accept this message!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/1565369047461642240

:sickos: