Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Battery chat is in the civ dad chat thread now. Burn things there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Battery chat is in the civ dad chat thread now. Burn things there.

shouldn't battery chat go in the cop thread instead

as in assault and

Edit: WHY DO THEY INSIST ON MAKING BIDEN COOL, gently caress

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1565729527929651200

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Wrong Joe, replace Biden with Kucan

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

facialimpediment posted:

shouldn't battery chat go in the cop thread instead

as in assault and

Edit: WHY DO THEY INSIST ON MAKING BIDEN COOL, gently caress

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1565729527929651200

I like how they’re so stupid that they think any of this is an insult now.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
ah, so we've progressed to Darth Brandon.

"Is it possible to learn such malarkey?"
"Not from a Jedi, Jack."

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Acebuckeye13 posted:

ah, so we've progressed to Darth Brandon.

"Is it possible to learn such malarkey?"
"Not from a Jedi, Jack."

:laffo:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's funny to me that whoever made that may have started in a photoshop thread 20 years ago here on the forums. And I wonder how much they're getting paid to make Joe look good.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It's funny to me that whoever made that may have started in a photoshop thread 20 years ago here on the forums. And I wonder how much they're getting paid to make Joe look good.

Well one of the ones kicked off to Reddit or 4chan, since it’s some daily caller tweet.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I mean, odd chances and all that. There were plenty of other photoshop forums at the time, too.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

If you clowns keep discussing batteries near me this thread will catch fire

I thought that was only generators.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

CainFortea posted:

I thought that was only generators.

I'm expanding my repertoire

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:nice:

I can’t state how happy I am to see Democrats finally take some Republican garbage and remake it as their own, completely defeating the purpose of it and leading the funny jokes, and probably annoying the poo poo out of them.

I mean iirc even maffew was happy about that. ;)

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
I honestly want to see Dems adopt and subvert "Let's go, Brandon!". Can't heckle if supporters just start chanting the same.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Marshal Prolapse posted:

:same:

That said if people try loving with them, it's a fed building, and full of many stupid federal prizes people can win.

My concern is that the various SS branches (Texas DPS for one) will just have people waiting outside to arrest people.

That said Federal Marshals and DHS guys should be enough to remind some dingus with a ranger hat, whose actually boss...and who the Big Boss is, and it's not someone being wheeled around like The End.

Sorry I'm just in a very very nerdy mood today...but hey at least it's a good mood. :)

I'm sure some Federalist Society, bioengineered lab person already has something drafted to go to SCOTUS to ensure this either doesn't happen or makes the process so hellish most won't take advantage of it.

I hate this country at times.

Cugel the Clever posted:

I honestly want to see Dems adopt and subvert "Let's go, Brandon!". Can't heckle if supporters just start chanting the same.

Pretty sure this has already been a thing for around a year? I know when I quit the hell site known as Twitter in April terminally online Dems were using it in a "good" way.

BadOptics fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Sep 2, 2022

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
last time I was at the dirt racin' track for vroom vrooms there were multiple unprompted Let's Go Brandon chants and boy howdy, that crowd gets confused when you say "gently caress Biden" and "gently caress Trump even more" in the same sentence. they're probably all doing really well mentally right now, or planning another assault on Comet Pizza. btw the only things that make me happy are dirt racing, baseball, firearms, hedge funds blowing up and health care access and I would trade the first four for the last becoming standard :(

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

How can you not like pizza you monster

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
.... woopsie

https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1565802312286621702

apparently this dumbass is likely only on the hook for a potential 60 day suspended sentence and a year of probation and he skipped bail and also told someone YES I AM SKIPPING BAIL BYE

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

How can you not like pizza you monster

That's the basementless pizza joint that had a child sex ring in the basement, according to Qanon.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Arrath posted:

Oh dude I know what you mean. I had that too, I call it brain fog. It was weird. Like, have you ever been so tired and/or hungover that your perception feels slightly off from reality? Like you turn your head, but all your senses are a split second behind that motion? It was that, and it was loving weird as hell.

Yeah everytime I took anti-malarial meds.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
The Queen of Canada was assaulted today, but her security detail kept the perp at bay.

https://twitter.com/VaxxersAnti/status/1565784811444531200?t=6o4z3L3ScDBjoFc47o0lng&s=19

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can the crown not afford a custom built coach? What's this Winnebago poo poo?

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

facialimpediment posted:

.... woopsie

https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1565802312286621702

apparently this dumbass is likely only on the hook for a potential 60 day suspended sentence and a year of probation and he skipped bail and also told someone YES I AM SKIPPING BAIL BYE

Hell yeah, you love to see it.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Cugel the Clever posted:

The Queen of Canada was assaulted today, but her security detail kept the perp at bay.

https://twitter.com/VaxxersAnti/status/1565784811444531200?t=6o4z3L3ScDBjoFc47o0lng&s=19

Can someone explain for the slow kid?

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

bulletsponge13 posted:

Can someone explain for the slow kid?

The “Queen” is a mentally ill woman in Canada who some QAnon grifters have been propping up and taking advantage of. She’s told her followers, through royal decree, that they don’t have to pay taxes/bills because she’s declared Nesara/Gesara, to which a number of followers have been evicted or had their power turned off on. She told he followers to arrest a town in Ontario’s police force for not stopping people from getting the Covid vaccination. They were arrested and roughed up by the cops, while the queen and her handlers ran off.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Can the crown not afford a custom built coach? What's this Winnebago poo poo?
Not while financing a militia that she's ordered to kill anyone providing vaccinations to children.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can't call yourself royalty and ride in an oil driller's home. Part of being a royal is ostentatiousness.

And it all sounds like a south park plot anyhow.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

The “Queen” is a mentally ill woman in Canada who some QAnon grifters have been propping up and taking advantage of. She’s told her followers, through royal decree, that they don’t have to pay taxes/bills because she’s declared Nesara/Gesara, to which a number of followers have been evicted or had their power turned off on. She told he followers to arrest a town in Ontario’s police force for not stopping people from getting the Covid vaccination. They were arrested and roughed up by the cops, while the queen and her handlers ran off.

If the consequences of this timeline were so drastic, it would be loving hysterical.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Cugel the Clever posted:

who?

*edit* woops didn't refresh

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Started seeing YouTube recommended videos like "the FBI has designated me a terrorist" where it's some dude whining that their group 'Patriot wolf Chad's' got lumped into the white nationalist milltia on some list.

I find this hilarious.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
So empty folders, in the absence of a SCIF somewhere having an un-jacketed pile of papers, basically confirms that this stuff is in the hands of a hostile foreign power, doesn't it?

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
No, could just be that the loose memos were inside of them. I'm also assuming though that there wasn't an inventory done on stuff that was handed out by the NSC or any IC briefers while he was in office.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Elendil004 posted:

Yeah everytime I took anti-malarial meds.

Mefloquine mondays? That poo poo does permanent damage.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

IPCRESS posted:

So empty folders, in the absence of a SCIF somewhere having an un-jacketed pile of papers, basically confirms that this stuff is in the hands of a hostile foreign power, doesn't it?

Or at another trump property or at kushner’s place or who knows where. It isn’t good, regardless of what the outcome is.

brains
May 12, 2004

IPCRESS posted:

all you need to know is that there are very detailed and specific rules for how every classified document is marked, be it loose papers or not, and tampering or removing those markings is a felony in of itself.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Is it safe to say this is the largest spillage of classified material ever?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

It has to at least rival the USA tapping that one undersea cable.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

Probably not. Wouldn't Snowden and or Reality Winner (lmao at that name) be a larger spillage?

Depending on its content, it could arguably be the worst loss of classified material since Aldrich Ames or Robert Hannson. Potentially the worst ever.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Bored As gently caress posted:

Probably not. Wouldn't Snowden and or Reality Winner (lmao at that name) be a larger spillage?

Depending on its content, it could arguably be the worst loss of classified material since Aldrich Ames or Robert Hannson. Potentially the worst ever.

I think there's a good chance that this beats those two in terms of severity, if not shear quantity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nah. Not even close.

I know of several GWOT era leaks that blow this outta the water, size wise.

Not even the first time HCS was hosed with by the chief executives.. ask Valerie Plame about that.

Flynn is a bigger security threat than Trump unless Trump gets re-elected.

I’m convinced Flynn has committed straight up treason. Like full blown. I have nothing concrete to show for this theory, but poo poo feels right.