Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

The 4th shot made me feel like I was dying. I could barely move, and standing up took a massive amount of effort. I honestly wondered at the time if I had happened to actually become infected with COVID right before I got that booster. I won't touch Moderna ever again because of that terrible experience. Meanwhile, the Pfizer shots just made me feel weird for a day after getting them, in a manner that's very hard to explain. Closest thing to that feeling is starting on SSRI meds, and that's not really close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Arrath posted:

Oh dude I know what you mean. I had that too, I call it brain fog. It was weird. Like, have you ever been so tired and/or hungover that your perception feels slightly off from reality? Like you turn your head, but all your senses are a split second behind that motion? It was that, and it was loving weird as hell.
Yeah it was sort of like that. But that feeling of being tired and/or hungover wasn't quite the same thing. Getting on sadbrains meds for the first time is a closer analogy. These type of meds are analogous to when you spontaneously find out you had a muscle you didn't know you had, like via PT or someshit, and it feels weird to have used it and pushed it.

Jimmy Smuts fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Sep 2, 2022

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

:nsa: