Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Just lmao at the impacts if they go with "it's not classified, it's just marked that way". Like holy poo poo, the whole case against Julio Assflange collapses in an instant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

So how many billions will he propose for cops this speech? $40 billion more?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

psydude posted:

Apparently the CFO of Bed Bath and Beyond threw himself out of a window

https://news.yahoo.com/man-fell-death-18th-floor-120307316.html

Didn't realize BBB was Russian.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I mean there is definitely a strain of fundie that isn't Christian Scientists but still thinks using science to not die is an affront to God, and sitting through that bullshit and seeing how many people in the room were eating it up with a spoon is a pretty significant contributor to me taking a vacation from church that's going on its twelfth year. I love God but His fan club is a bunch of assholes.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I want to know who's been paying their hosting bills this whole time.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

When I was in high school on the baseball team, someone found a TV on those roller stands schools used back in the day. It was just there behind the gym.

One of the… dumber, of my teammates got the bright idea to beat the poo poo out of it with his aluminum baseball bat.

That day I learned two things that school (up to that point) had not taught me. 1) CRT TV’s have some kind of capacitor or something that can give you a gently caress off jolt even when they’re not plugged in and 2) Aluminum is an excellent electrical conductor.

Fun times.

Yeah a lot of makers scavenge old TVs for parts and you very quickly learn to short the fuckoff huge caps in those things as soon as you have the back off.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Secret Service won't sit still for it. The route is totally predictable and even they probably can't guard every bridge it would cross for the amount of time they'd need to keep people away from them. Plus the disruption to freight schedules over any distance would be insane.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Elviscat posted:

ICBM bodies are transported separately from their warheads, which go on this thing which has had some really bad mishaps! It's also chock full of top-secret security features.

One of the Sandia jokes is that they allegedly have a trailer where the foam dispenser went off accidentally and if you gently caress up badly enough they give you a plastic spoon and you have to chip it out for a couple of weeks before they let you back in the buildings.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

If you give your kids to Kanye West whatever happens next shouldn't surprise you, unless what happens next is your kids get a well rounded education with minimal religious influences or abuse from adults at reasonable tuition rates.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

So Alex Jones just got kicked in the legal dick. Turns out bankruptcy lawyers don't like you setting up blisteringly obvious shell corporations, charging yourself $50+ million through them and claiming you're so totally broke you just have to be poor oh woe is me how will I ever pay these fines now guess I'm bankrupt.

Jones' lawyers are fired from the bankruptcy proceedings, Infowars ownership is getting handed over to an unrelated third party and for some reason that person has to spend Infowars' money suing Alex Jones himself. I don't understand the legalese on that last bit honestly but it sounds funny as poo poo.

fukkin rekt

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

welp, time to see if I can noclip into another reality. this one is bullshit.

ee cummings posted:

pity this busy monster, manunkind,

not. Progress is a comfortable disease:
your victim (death and life safely beyond)

plays with the bigness of his littleness
--- electrons deify one razorblade
into a mountainrange; lenses extend
unwish through curving wherewhen till unwish
returns on its unself.
A world of made
is not a world of born --- pity poor flesh

and trees, poor stars and stones, but never this
fine specimen of hypermagical

ultraomnipotence. We doctors know

a hopeless case if --- listen: there's a hell
of a good universe next door; let's go

facialimpediment posted:

Looks like Fat Leonard got bagged in... Venezuela. He got pretty far!

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1572769347294167045

I'm astounded he got picked up in loving Venezuela.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/6AL7F3xZ5hM

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

Apparently lying about your trooping is the red line because not much else seems to be as long as you'll own the libs

"To own the libs you must first own yourself. No, not like that." - Sun Tzu, from "The Secret Teachings"

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Stultus Maximus posted:

More simple than that. Anything that constrains the executive branch doesn’t apply to the president.

"If the president does it, it's not illegal."

Platystemon posted:

WaPo had this advice column last week that raised a few eyebrows.

I'd probably find a different group to charge my crystals with.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

I hate to ask but what is a rape camp?

Shorthand for "prison camp where your expectation is that guards will sexually abuse the prisoners to an even greater degree than usual."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

Dear White People,

Why do you always wanna betray America? I’ve never heard of any black, Latin/Hispanic, or Asian person that has pulled a Benedict Arnold. And always for loving cheap. In this case free!

Sincerely,

Your local Paraguayan/Egyptian American.

It happens to everyone though her deal wasn't quite the same as volunteering more or less unprompted like the current one did.

I am also hoping that this doesn't make things even worse for trans people in the army.