Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I rarely read the article on the Onion because it's usually just variations of the headline joke but holy mother loving poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
But they don't taste like apples!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I'll take real wildcard option Belarus due to it's proximity to Beloved Wife Ivana Trump's country of origin and current Ukrainian conflict

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Platystemon posted:

This is incredibly stupid and evil even by contemporary standards.

Well then it's guaranteed to eventually pass the SCOTUS, isn't it?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

I bet there's an enormous argument right now at the Royal Canadian Mint as to whether to put Charles on the coins or actual Canadians for once.

(put Rob Ford on a coin you cowards)

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My house rule was I always play as the helicopter pilot and noscope any scrub that plays Oddjob

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
September Current Events - Nothing from this millennium please

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Did anyone else play Timesplitters or am I rowing that boat alone?

For reference, the 2004ish Timesplitters. It had an interesting multiplayer deathmatch.

Looks like it's time for me to plug James Bond 007: Nightfire for the amazing multiplayer on Gamecube. That's probably a solo row as well though

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Never forget

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I love finding out that Disney is churning out another CGI remake from the current events thread

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Stravag posted:

Uhhhh excuse me those are Alt's-Rights

I get this one!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I got just the booster and my wife got the flu shot as well as the booster. Same time and place. I felt fine and my wife felt terrible for days.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Well see if he was skiing and the water bottle was frozen he could have literally died!

Stay up in your box you old stupid poo poo

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The classified documents from Mar-a-Lago solely detail Majewski's military records. Goes all the way to the top

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I hate to ask but what is a rape camp?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Midjack posted:

Shorthand for "prison camp where your expectation is that guards will sexually abuse the prisoners to an even greater degree than usual."

I'm sorry I can't grasp infinite numbers or percentage over 100

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I think it's just the physical appearance. I would have gone with "all Bill Burrs from all different universes"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Grip it and rip it posted:

The federal government spent billions and billions of federal dollars to deal with "superstorm" sandy. They can pony up to fix coastal communities too.

If we want to actually deal with climate change, thats one thing. Simply choosing winners and losers out of those harmed by the consequences of our inaction is another. gently caress that poo poo.

New York City is a coastal community

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh man I thought that was referring to Project Orion for a second and got all :psyboom:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Platystemon posted:

Eucalyptus forests are as much a blight on North America as suburbia is.

Log them, kill the stumps, and let native vegetation reclaim the land.

Won't somebody for ONCE think of the koala farmers??

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
He got discharged from the hospital last night and went back to Miami with the team so I bet he skips next week for purely :decorum: reasons and is back in for week six.

That is to say, with the extreme brain injury he definitely did just receive two weeks in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
:spooky: Always phone posting so I will never be the OP. Enjoying the special flavor of a soon-to-be-locked thread :rms: