Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

After I read Command and Control I understand how scary it is fueling rockets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

That’s his niece and nephews mom. His dead brothers wife.

It’s huge piece of poo poo territory.

I know, I’m a huge piece of poo poo. I can confidently say Hunter Biden is one too. Just not for the dumbass MAGA “reasoning.”

My grandma passed in 2005, my grandpa moved in with and lived with her younger sister until he passed in 2021. It was certainly scandalous and pissed my mom off eternally. But grief and comfort in the arms of their family sorta makes sense? I dunno, family resemblance and missing that person and all that.

I couldn't do it but it's not like, uncommon?

I too am a poo poo for entirely separate reasons.

stackofflapjacks fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Sep 9, 2022

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

My idiot, Swiss cheese internet brain goes
"Sick encirclement 10/10, that's like 20 divisions in HoI4"

And literally at a remarkably good place to pull encirclements in game, UKR knew

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why's this, abutting the river and sea?

In-game the supply system approximates what is happening to Russia, RE: that video of Russians getting incoming artillery on a pontoon bridge. That's the only way in or out, and now your army is stuck on the wrong side of the river and the enemy can interdict your meagre river supply.

Encirclements are prized as well because it's the only way to apply actual causalities en masse instead of attriting their equipment. Usually you do 'deep battle' and bumrush armored divs through front lines and hold your gains with motorized infantry, once the encircle is complete the supply for those units plummets and you can reduce them quickly.

Is this about HoI4 or 2022?
Yes

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Thanks. His mother is an idiot that never evacuates.

My coworker has in-laws in Florida, the memes are all about evacuating was the scene from Wolf of Wall St.

"I ain't fuckin' leavin'!"

As a respecter of Mother Nature I don't know if I'd stay with that forecast but then again where else do you go?

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Yo I've never seen somebody's hands do that...and after he got slammed into the fuckin' ground..

Pray for that guy.

I was just talking to my wife about how I'll never put any future kids in football even after playing and loving it growing up. It's crazy and I'm so glad I stopped I'm high school and I was a big kid in all my teams, positions etc and never got clobbered quite so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

maffew buildings posted:

No thanks I don't need to watch that to know how bad two concussions in five days is

Yeah the earlier video is him getting slammed head last into the the ground after completing a pass. He gets up and can't walk and falls over twice in 10 seconds trying to meander to a huddle or the sweet clutch of gravity. Christ he's drunk after that hit.

That is insane they called that a back spasm and played him at QB. I already don't watch sports...now how do I hold my tongue when people moan about their fantasy roster injuries