Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I guess a lot of us are lucky in that we're away from the military or government when reconciling the 'everything I believed in is a loving lie' issue, but NSA Wizard gets to just walk back in the arena day in and day out swimming the seas of Telegram channels :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Personally I'm jazzed as heck and hopeful with shot number 4 I'll finally have uninterrupted 5G service

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

last time I was at the dirt racin' track for vroom vrooms there were multiple unprompted Let's Go Brandon chants and boy howdy, that crowd gets confused when you say "gently caress Biden" and "gently caress Trump even more" in the same sentence. they're probably all doing really well mentally right now, or planning another assault on Comet Pizza. btw the only things that make me happy are dirt racing, baseball, firearms, hedge funds blowing up and health care access and I would trade the first four for the last becoming standard :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

the positive is they really learned from the Challenger group think disaster

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Sep 3, 2022

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/Vinncent/status/1566386036170805249?t=HETLmPaORQ7CMEro5XmQig&s=19

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Wow if he wanted to insider trade why didn't he just get elected to Congress?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If social media has taught us anything it's that you're a lawyer so you have no idea what you're talking about hth

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

davecrazy posted:

What exactly is Hunter Bidens crime in their fevers dream?

He has a big hog and is on record as a dude that fucks

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

It shouldn't. They're pushing it so far that it can't, eventually

Who or what is going to stop them, though?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Well not with that attitude

Ok? What are you proposing people do? SCOTUS greenlit this, this is codified, what is the solution when the party controlling government is not showing any will to correct these things?

I'm not saying 'lol everything is hosed, give up' because this loving SUCKS and I'm sure we all agree desperate change is needed, but I have no idea what mechanisms there are to undo this that are realistic at this point

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

I bet there's an enormous argument right now at the Royal Canadian Mint as to whether to put Charles on the coins or actual Canadians for once.

(abolish the monarchy and disband the UK)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Agreed, very fortunate to have parents born in the 40s who got Very Sick 1950s style and ensured I got every jab every opportunity

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

today we remember the best day of dick cheney's business career

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Flynn spoke at some Q thing a few weeks ago then like last week was saying Q is a deep state conspiracy. there's no consistency in MAGA land just a mad dash to Grift Hard and no attention span or long term memory griftees

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1569658353772802050?t=sjhqpTbwgR0UqEIEECVBoQ&s=19

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Woodchip posted:

Getting Jim Jones vibes there.

Kanye is NOTHING like our man and Dipset OG Jim Jones

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

so they lied and did fraud to get money and got so much money they were given a tv show or something like what the gently caress is even going on. I mean guess it makes as much since as the Kardashians being a thing post OJ because of a leaked sex tape

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Apparently lying about your trooping is the red line because not much else seems to be as long as you'll own the libs

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

My Spirit Otter posted:

Bill burr is like michael rappaport to me, in that while i dont think theyre racist, wouldnt be above using the gamer word in a heated gamer momrnt just because it would cut deep.

michael rappaport is a NYC dude who directed a documentary about a tribe called quest and had a podcast where mike tyson was once a guest. if he uses a gamer word there's a line of people who are going to hit him

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

there's so many steps of failure in accounting for those weapons involved before those even got to milsurp that it's mind boggling, even for the military, and also assuming the end buyers were never in the service because who amongst us would have M16s and also nobody would know we have them

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

The thing that is keeping me together every time Putin threatens canned sunshine is the vague possibility that, based on all of Russia's conventional forces' equipment, three quarters of their warheads are so far past their best-before date that the explosive lenses won't lens explosively.

Hopefully Putin let that slide but Vlad so...

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

TheWeedNumber posted:

Dear White People,

Why do you always wanna betray America? I’ve never heard of any black, Latin/Hispanic, or Asian person that has pulled a Benedict Arnold. And always for loving cheap. In this case free!

Sincerely,

Your local Paraguayan/Egyptian American.

white people are insane hth

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is this going to put his endless rallies to a stop or will he start self-funding them/someone else step up to have the privilege of getting ripped off by Donald Trump because "SURELY, this is the time where a contractor will get paid for our work and not have to sue him only to be told it was OUR fault somehow"?

yes

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

Y'all are missing the full visual context as to why that was so bad.

No thanks I don't need to watch that to know how bad two concussions in five days is

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Sep 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The adult is Roger Goddell and he makes over 40m a year to ensure things like life altering on field TBI don't encroach on profitability

NASCAR fans aren't there for injury dude, when guys get hurt fans collectively talk about driver safety and car design. NASCAR also has a lot less fans so your average fan is a lot more invested in auto racing and casual viewers aren't there like there are for the NFL.