Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
Just in case, content warning: a woman gets a gun stuck in her face but it doesn't go off.

https://twitter.com/ukigoni/status/1565509037990494208

I don't know a single thing about politics in Argentina but the video is pretty shocking.

Alternative post: Japan 1 - Argentina 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

quote:

The Washington Post previously reported that FBI agents who searched Trump’s home were looking, in part, for any classified documents relating to nuclear weapons. After that story published, Trump compared it on social media to a host of previous government investigations into his conduct. “Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more. Same sleazy people involved,” he wrote, going on to suggest that FBI agents might have planted evidence against him.

:rubby:

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Anyone know where I can find that leaked list of Oath Keepers?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oath-keepers-members-list-law-enforcement-officers-politicians-military-members-report/

E: apparently this is the poo poo released last year that people have been digging through. Wouldn't mind knowing if any of the local cops are on that list. 5gb on ddosecrets.

https://www.theonion.com/every-member-of-police-department-excitedly-volunteers-1844393028

quote:

Every Member Of Police Department Excitedly Volunteers To Go Undercover In White Supremacist Group

BALTIMORE, MD—As the police chief expressed amazement over the general enthusiasm for receiving the assignment, every member of the Baltimore Police Department was reportedly excitedly volunteering Wednesday to go undercover in a white supremacist group. “I’ll do it! I would be so good at going undercover—if I’m in there, the white supremacists won’t even be able to tell the difference,” said officer Tyson Ellerton, trying to get the chief’s attention over the din of the entire rest of the department begging to be the one to investigate a new local organization dedicated to upholding white Chrstian nationalism through violent means. “Please let me do it! No one will work harder than me to get into their mindset and lifestyle. Two months, two years, whatever it takes. I will live like a white supremacist to get inside their heads and understand how they work. Plus, I’ve already been working on an inside source—someone I just met, somehow—so I can use that connection to gain acceptance quickly. Come on, Chief, please please please. I’ve trained my whole life for this.” At press time, a thrilled Ellerton exclaimed that he had just a few minutes to make it to the white supremacist group’s upcoming meeting, leaving the station before the police chief had a chance to ask how he knew the scheduled time.

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009