Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
So empty folders, in the absence of a SCIF somewhere having an un-jacketed pile of papers, basically confirms that this stuff is in the hands of a hostile foreign power, doesn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

What the gently caress is an at risk adult, and I’m far north of 30, am I likely to be vaccinated? I don’t have any idea where my vac records are, but it was 3 pages last time I looked at it circa 2014.

My father in law had polio as a child, been messed up by it his whole life. I know loving nothing about the disease because it was considered eradicated here before I was even born.

Goddamn, anyone know why we’re seeing these cluster fucks so much more frequently since like 2010?

Morons distrusting experts finding idiots running a "wellness blog" to confirm their prejudices that they are right to distrust [thing they don't understand].

Things morons don't understand encompasses a lot of things, which goes some way to explaining a lot of the west's current issues.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
The "V" device on a long service ribbon.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Arven posted:

Republicans continuing to do the "a vote for Bart is a vote for anarchy!" meme

It's their turn, I guess?