Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Marshal Prolapse posted:

It was part of this and as an MGS dork I couldn’t help.

https://twitter.com/himarshaver/status/1569815226672975873?s=46&t=AViqScZx88eT6lsa5O7_jQ

I mean the entire video is pure gold.

lmfao

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

What a loving dork

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
i wonder whether drugs or a lack of drugs are responsible for your weirdly specific as gently caress fever dreams. I cannot relate. This comment applies to everyone talking about their dreams ITT.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Grip it and rip it posted:

It's traumatic, high stress experiences that your brain doesn't want you to repeat.

this explains alot. thank you.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Whoa Coolio is dead

Who?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Zamujasa posted:

hello yes operator? i would like to participate in Crimes

Dear White People,

Why do you always wanna betray America? I’ve never heard of any black, Latin/Hispanic, or Asian person that has pulled a Benedict Arnold. And always for loving cheap. In this case free!

Sincerely,

Your local Paraguayan/Egyptian American.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

maffew buildings posted:

white people are insane hth

This is known.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Plus NFL owners are probably the worst plutocrats in organized sport, although I’m not familiar with Premier league so maybe that’s worse. Billionaires pushing collecting teams like vacation homes and you get weird stuff like the Seahawks passing from Paul Allen (a coworker’s spouse was working on his mega yacht when it rammed a protected coral reef) to his sister instead of someone who might care about the team.

Although it is fun how the fan owned packers release league financial revenue figures each year to the annoyance of every other team that would prefer to keep secret.

I thought Patrick Bateman killed Paul Allen though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Yes. So does ww2 prop planes. Modern seekers can lock on most anything not ambient temp with a bit of help

Can they get a lock on yo momma?