Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Should probably keep those lights set up until Halloween, no point in wasting them on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

US Berder Patrol posted:

Wash it down with a Wild Tiger, Total Activation energy drink with nicotine or whatever that poo poo was lol

Nicotinamide! :science: Don't worry it's not nicotine just a B vitamin. Wild Tiger should be consumed piss warm for maximum value. :barf:

This sauce sounds interesting... In 2009 Afghanistan, Wardak FOB Airborne they let the local workers run a small cafe/restaurant and they had this ketchup condiment that I remember mostly for being sweet but amazing nonetheless. I wonder if this family sauce is what it was. Is it Asian? or Middle Eastern? I might go on the hunt for it when I get back from TDY, NJ has tons of foreign super markets.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yup, coming right up!

Fat Bear Jr: September 29th - 30th

Fat Bear Week: October 5th - October 11th

So soon! Haven't seen any of the bears this year but still rooting for Chunk with his gnarly scar! :black101:

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Missed a perfect opportunity to overlay the face of the moon from Trip to the Moon.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Dude, you can steal anything.

So, on one of deployments we lost one of our SAW gunners and his weapon had to be sent in for repairs. It made it's way back to the unit but not back onto the arms room list. We get back from country and the E4 in charge of the armsroom decides to sell the SAW to another idiot. Que our first 100% and the officer in charge of it knows we should have that gun. For a couple hours I think they were getting scared that they were gonna have to report it up to higher and probably shut down the post. The SAW did make it's way back thankfully. I do know some optics that disappeared but I don't think those are counted as carefully as firearms since I once had to count a box of those aimpoint pros I forget the nomenclature for. Probably could have gotten a cargo pockets worth.

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Dang, was hoping he and Patrick Stewart were done after leaving on a dignified high note in Logan but oh right it’s Disney. Did not care for Dr. Strange bringing back Xavier to be brutally executed for… some plot reason.

Wasn't that version the Prof. X from X-Men '97? It had the theme song chime play and his chair was yellow like the cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

I think I told the story of when I rolled an MRAP into a ditch on a muddy Afghan trail, it really just fell on it's side trying to make a turn. Knew it was gonna happen so we took the gun down and everything. That being said the MRAP ('09 International maxxpro) I drove and that M-ATV have similar widths of around 8 ft but the MRAP seems taller which is the issue. Looking it up the MRAP is like 10 ft while the M-ATV is 8.75 so maybe that is enough to make a difference. Not sure if that is including the turret or not though. When I was gunning there were definitely some bridges where I would straight up sit back in the truck because if the driver is off a couple inches we're rolling off this thing.