Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
sometimes in the gba games like, 16~19 is fine too but the point is don't promote a level 10 unit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
the custom portrait for dorothy sucks because dorothy is perfect exactly the way she is tbh

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
treck went to the gym and took a nap on the bench and the spirits of bodybuilders past entered his body and gave him gains by the unholy art of 'ghost muscle's'

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
yeah IDK, Debias looks pretty good. solid weapon ranks, all four weapon types, and really loving good bases for a unit with normal infantry movement, if you promoted him immediately he'd be... what, 46 HP, 19 Strength, 16 Skill, 12 Speed, 18 Defense, 7 Resistance, 3 Luck? the poor Luck is rough but his growths aren't so low that he wouldn't grow at all, and he comes with a promotion item for himself. with Skill and Strength bases and growths that solid, especially, he basically seems like PE's equivalent to FE7 Wallace but. better. even unpromoted he seems like he could easily compete with or even replace your Bors.

unless they like buffed the everloving turboshit out of barf and wendy I would probably use Debias happily

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Delphisage posted:

Barth's always been decently servicable for his niche with his high defense and guaranteed HP levelups, mainly held back by the usual bad speed plus a lower resistance stat than even most FE3 units.
But I'm sure you'll like Wendy in this hack.

well yeah barm's fine. he's as fine as an fe6 armor knight can be, anyhow. i'm just saying that unless those two are absurdly good enough to the point of invalidating the strength of his bases and weapon variety, debias seems perfectly usable and good and probably better than bors aside from his poor luck.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
oh i didn't even notice that. i like how they changed that one but not me calling barp 'barf'

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
good ol' bort

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
it's time for the debias sweep...

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Debias, Lot, Lance, Sue, Astolfo, Chad, Shanna, Saul, Trec, Lugh, Wade

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
oh uhhhhh merlinus

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Cattail Prophet posted:

1. There is in fact a small material incentive for bringing Debias to this map, so I guess it's a good thing y'all voted for him.

DEBIAS!! DEBIAS!! DEBIAS!!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
gwendolwen and birp and borth don't have the sheer swag. the absolute MANness of debias!! ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES. THERE IS ONLY ONE ARMOR KNIGHT FOR YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
fine you can take gwindle and debias. and also uhhh lugh, lilina, ogier, astolfo, saul, rutger, wade, shanna, and truck

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i voted for shanna!!!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
listen i might have been converted to the church of DEBIAS!! DEBIAS!! DEBIAS!! but i'm not so mean as to vote for THE MAN without also voting for characters with utility he can't handle.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Debias, Shanna, Rutger, Wade, Lugh, and take the A route because I like Larum better

also the vilkacis lp took the b route and that's the most memorable fe6 lp

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Delphisage posted:

I feel it's unfair to call a joke romhack showcase "the most memorable FE6 LP".

it's the one i remember the most about

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
oh right, clarine exists. i would've voted for her if i remembered

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
some bullshit about having shanna talk to thea both before and after recruiting klein that's technically possible but really annoying and bothersome for no actual benefit

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
This is an anti-vote for Bors and Barthe, please take one off of them

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
why... why does bartre's prf, whether in this game or from mobile game hell, need to specifically make mention of him loving

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Okay, sorry, no, you're telling me you have to wait on recruiting a thief character until Chapter 22 to get her Prf? No way, recruit her now.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
two good lance units and a healer and Debias and Raigh

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
wolt, klein, debias, douglas, gwendolyn, miledy, marcus, merlinus, lowen, elen, cecilia, my brain died after that one

but you know i'm all here for big man marcus the hugest dude with his huge power

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
wolt, elen, raigh, debias, gwendolyn, perceval, melady, gonzales, lilina, elfin, douglas, lowen, fir, astolfo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Cattail Prophet posted:

Hey, you never know, Niime could join with capped speed. :v:

Also, that reminds me. A point of clarification, since we're getting closer to the promotion deadline: if someone is sitting at 20 already and just waiting to use an item, the cutoff doesn't apply to them. So Dorothy, Sophia, and Zeiss are all safe. Obviously you should still vote for them if you actually want to see them get used, though.

oh then actually replace wolt, raigh, and melady in my votes with those three