Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Wolt, Treck, Bors, Zelot, Ward, Lot, Dieck, Rutger, Clarine, Elen, and Debias. We can see how Ogier and Dieck fair in a merc-off and maybe see some fun dialogue with the knights, including the reformed traitor.

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Nov 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Booky posted:

gwendy is Bonkers Good,

gwendy, wolt, chad, trec, lilina, clarine, ogier, wade, the rest is LPers choice

This will be my vote too

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I can confirm that Echidna's Prf is really good, but I agree that I have never really seen Bartre's side of this game.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

This is fine. Let's get some B roll.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Delphisage posted:

Lance, Alan, Ellen, Thany, Chad, Lugh, Clarine, Sue, Treck, Shin.

This seems good to me. Seconded.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I want to say that it was normal for lords to be a little bit on the fragile side because they are meant to be your king in chess rather than the hero of legend, but it varies a lot by game. Sigurd from FE4 can very nearly solo his entire campaign and is a god of war out of the box. Roy I think has among the lowest growths and stats of any lord and, as mentioned, is normally locked to only promoting when the game is basically over, so he hits a low ceiling and can't get above it for a very long time. At least later game tend to be better about pacing the lords' promotions.

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 27, 2023

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I was to see Bartre, Dorothy, Saul, Wolt, Fir, Gwendolyn, Gonzales and Treck. And six free for the player's choice. Oh, and I have always recruited Cass at this point so let's wait. I have no idea what her other appearances are like.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Trek, Noah, Lance, Alen, Zelot, and Marcus.

Go go gimmick vote!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

If I remember right, if you don't have all the legendary weapons to be on the true ending path, then you get one chapter with promoted Roy before the game is over.

Leif also has kind of a lackluster promotion and promotion time in FE5 (promotes before chapter 19 out of 25 or so) but he has good growths and gear that help carry him, in a game where every stat but health caps at 20 so he may not even need those extra levels to be all you need him to be.

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 13, 2023

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I just want my boy Trec to get out there.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I have never done a Roy/Sue but I don't hate it, so yeah, I'm interested.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I need to pick my project Ember playthrough back up.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Lilina so she can flex her promotion in front of her crush's old teacher
Elfin for dancing
Raigh and Lugh to cover spells and maybe supports.
Sheena and Melady for flight and to give Sheena another chance to redeem herself.
Geese for a bit of bulk and anti lance action.
Dorothy for anti air and a chance to catch up to Wolt.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Nice to see this rocking on.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Gonzalez might get jealous of yet another axe user so let's make him happy by voting for him 11 times. The poor guy has been through so much

I want my boy Treck to have a similar shot.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Gonzalez, Geese, Garrett, Treck, Wade, Lot, Bartre, Zelot and let's go Sacae!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Trec, Dorothy, Fir, and Ogier.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

slink_bot posted:

Geese, Lowen, Klein, Lilina, Fir, Barthe, Thea, Wolt, Garret, Elen, Melady, Trec, Elffin and Astolfo
No God Marcus

I'll jump on this boat. All boosters to Debias

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

All my votes for my boy Trek..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Agreed. We need to see how bad she can get, or if she can turn it around at the eleventh hour.