Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hey
That could be from almost any map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Cattail Prophet posted:

(Obviously this isn't an actual vote, I just couldn't help myself.)

Also, stupid question, does anyone know how to do the thing where you link to a specific post and it shows only that post?

E:

To be fair, at least as I understand it the original release version of the base hack predates maniac and the other side modes by a lot, they weren't developed concurrently (and iirc from skimming the FE Universe thread, they're not necessarily at version parity even now). So it's less a matter of lowering the difficulty for hard as it is raising it for maniac.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&noseen=1&postid=526053617

Use the bolded part and enter the post id after it.
You can get the post id by clicking the hash symbol button under the avatar.

Otherwise theres this userscript
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/4596-something-awful-single-post-link/code

And it adds a button linking to a single post to each post on the page.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh and im vote/suggesting a B Team run
Deploy every also-ran from the base game

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Odd Wilson posted:

Talk to your doctor to see if Speedwings are right for you

Speedwings dont cure axe magnetism.

Only death does :unsmigghh:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wait
She autolevels close to her averages? Sounds like you win out in XP that can go to someone else.