Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Yay, more FE! Always can use more FE. Also I've been interested in this one for a while now because it comes up a lot in the FE thread so I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in the game. As it is, I really like the new colour palette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Odd Wilson posted:

All I truly know is that this is a completely missed opportunity to add a Merlinus promotion where he can run enemies over with the cart

Or if they have to stick with the weapons already in the game, a heavily armed cart with bows to the side and a ballista on the top.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

While I know you've said you won't do the comparison images with the normal FE6 anymore and that's fine, I feel it may be a good idea to at least put the stat and growth numbers to compare them with the changed ones, since here you make allusions to how they were changed but never show how they were originally. All of that can be gotten from Fire Emblem Wiki or another existing LP, so it shouldn't be too big an effort and it'd make it easier to see how things were changed, character-wise.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I think the stats page is enough, show the prfs if they have one but otherwise showing weapons doesn't add much.

Also I'd suggest the test poster rather than Spoiler tags, it's less annoying to see.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Well, I didn't expect new characters or new cutscenes, that's interesting.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

All of those conversations justify the random choice of making Debias a playable character, that's hilarious.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Not to be pedantic (100% to be pedantic) but the ability to sense auras being a half-dragon ability technically doesn't disprove or hint against Ninian being Roy's mother. Ninian herself is a half-dragon, Roy would only be a quarter-dragon, thus we can't say for sure if he could or could not sense auras.

Also the elder says he's too old to do it so that implies he himself is half-dragon, I never noticed it before.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Okay Project Ember is officially awesome. Lowen, my man. He better be good.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

He should've just dodged the heavenly arrow too. He truly did let us all down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kurgarra Queen posted:

I'm not mean. No God Marcus. Think of who else you could feed that stuff people! Thread favorite Debias, for example.

I have no particular interest in voting characters but I have to agree with this argument so No God Marcus.