Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Roland was like 1000 years ago or something, it is entirely possible one of those bandits has roland blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Debias, Wendy, Barthe, Bors

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

New swordmaster sprite, neat

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Debias. Bors. Barthe. Gwendolyn.

And I will always vote for Echidna. Route A

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Debias, Gwendolyn, Bors, Barthe

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The light blade having 60 uses is unhinged

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Greenking77 posted:

I’ve been meaning to get around to playing sometime. (Currently playing through Engage) I remember trying to play one of the GBA games a while back on an emulator (one of Ike’s games I think) but I never made much progress due to being busy with school
Ike is gamecube i believe. Lyn/eliwood/hector are the lords in 7 and ephraim/eirika are 8

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I'm totally cool with benching Shanna. I think people hoping for some scheudenfreude for making her lug around a useless character will be disappointed because a mounted flying unit is always useful

EDIT: pronouns

Nihilarian fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jan 28, 2023

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Cattail Prophet posted:

(Also, it feels a little weird correcting someone online when I'm still super closeted irl, but: Her, probably. :j:)
whoops, sorry

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Bors, Barthe, Debias, Gwendolyn

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

barthe, debias, wendy, bors

wait on cath

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

wendy, debias, bors, barthe

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Pegasus Knight with capped strength, jesus christ

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

It's weird seeing Lot and Ward and not immediately wondering which is which because i've finally beaten fe6 and actually got a decent Lot to boot. Maybe the first time I've ever used a fighter for my axe guy.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Gwendolyn, Debias, Bors, Barthe

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Wait is Douglas auto deploy? If not, Douglas.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

barthe, gwendolyn, bors, debias

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Douglas, Bors, Debias, Gwendolyn, Barthe

no god marcus

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Douglas, Gwendolyn, Debias, Bors, Barthe

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Cattail Prophet posted:

I did want to keep one of the Christmas cavs at first, but uh, we're actually out of knight crests. :shrug:
oh that's weird how'd that happen

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Shanna levels will continue until morale improves

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

The thing about GBA Pegasus Knights is that even the worst GBA Pegasus Knight is still a GBA Pegasus Knight and if nothing else they can ferry people and items.

That said, Shanna is shaping up to be worse than Juno and that is quite a high bar to reach
she would have to get like 8 literally dead levels after promotion to be genuinely worse than juno

Which i suppose is not impossible

Honestly even then i'm not sure she'd actually be worse rather than different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I have literally never had a good virion