Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
Alan, Lance, Wolt, Elen, Wade, Lot, Clarine, Rutger, Lugh, Bors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
I don't know FE6 very well. What are the reasons for holding off on recruiting Cath? Would she come at a higher level or something?

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, and Wendy

...What? Literally no one uses her in the base game. Let's give her a shot this time

You know what, let's go with this. Wendy.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Sue, Lance, Allen, 7 LPer's Choice. A Route.

Sue makes recruiting easier, IIRC, and I like the Christmas Cavs.
Also, very curious to see what's been done with Echidna.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

No to both. Contrarianism is fun.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Prf cool, Cath cool, I want to see her useful in a fight. Don't recruit her now.

As for units... Shin, Gwendolyn, Alen, Lance, Fir, Gonzalez, Thea, Saul, Ogier, Elffin, Geese, Debias, Lilina

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

I'm happy Saul got in, but honestly, I'm mostly just sad no one seems to like the christmas cavs. They're pretty notably below the army's average level at this point, and I just think it'd be a shame if they got left behind completely.

Doobeedoo fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Feb 18, 2023

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Saul, Alan, Lance, Geese, Thea, Raigh

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Alen and Lance are some of your lowest leveled units, so they need levels. They can also use swords, so good against bandits. Plus, unless I'm wrong here, you need all the movement you can get this map, and they're mounted.

They really are the perfect units to put in here.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Oh boy, I get to vote as many low-level characters as I want!

Elffin, Gonzalez, Chad, Fir, Alan, Lance, Lugh, Saul, Thea, Ellen, Geese, 3x LPer's Choice

This'll do. Maybe forgot someone, maybe not.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

On the one hand, I was originally disappointed the area wouldn't be used to get all the units to 20.
On the other hand, wow, those levels. I get the strange feeling that your units don't like arena abuse for some reason.

Unrelated note, but have general promotion gains always been that high? That's actually incredible.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Oh right, turn count. I just forgot about that one completely.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Sword_of_Dusk posted:

Lilina, Lugh, Raigh, Thea, and 4 LPers choice.

^

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

While Sophia may not be good, my favorite part of Fire Emblem may be number go up, so seeing those growth rates makes me want to play this myself.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Sophia, Geese, Saul, Lance, Alen, Raigh, Thea, Gonzales, Melady, Lilina, 1x LPer's Choice

Low level units that need to be trained and can still turn out well, two staff users, all the non-Shanna fliers.

Doobeedoo fucked around with this message at 04:48 on May 20, 2023

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Hey, good to see you back!

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Hum.

Saul x3, Sophia x5, Raigh x3

Shamans good. Also, a second healer.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Marcus, Ogier, Lance, Geese, Alen, Sophia, Saul, Chad, Raigh (Only if you have a promotion item for him), Elffin, Fir, Gonzales, Lilina.
Think that's 13. Counted it twice, at least. Mix of Marcus, unpromoted, and healers/bard/actual fog of war vision.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

4x Sophia, 4x Lance, 4x Alen, 2x LPer's choice
I will make you use Sophia if it is the last thing I do. I want to know if her speed cap is limited to 23 like Raigh. If not, she's your one mage with both Mag and Spd.

Also, the christmas cavs are good and deserve a chance.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Alas, poor cavaliers.

Well, time for more Shanna!

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

It's... beautiful. Has anyone seen a unit that wants stat points less?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay fire Shanna into the sun. There is no saving her.

No, no, we've come this far. Let's see how far below her averages she can get.