Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Bors, Shanna, Dieck, Clarine, Rutger. And five LPer Choice votes.

Bors because I wanna see one of these LPs actually try to make something out of the Armor Knight Triangle (I know its trash because Bors and Wendy are trash and Barth's not much better... in vanilla, anyway. dunno about PE), Shanna for flyer utility, Dieck/Clarine/Rutger because they're Dieck/Clarine/Rutger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Dieck, Clarine, Rutger, Shanna, Sue. 7 Slots are wildcards.

And its only 7 'cause Bors is forced in already.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Bors, Rutger, Dieck, Clarine, Shanna, Debias, Treck, Noah, 3 LPers Choice

(edit: whoops, I forgot Astol's a force deploy here)

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Lilina, Dieck, Rutger, Clarine, Shanna, Wolt, Ogier, all four Armors.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Kinu Nishimura posted:

i voted for shanna!!!

Same. I'm starting to lose faith (that str growth has always been bleh, but its starting to be an actual hinderance....), but not enough to toss her just yet.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Roy/Lilina's a favorite of mine, so I'm biased but... go that.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Lilina, Rutger, Shanna, The Four Armors, 3 LPer Choice

And B Route. Almost every other LP of FE6 has done A to death, and since Gonzales is now apparently the same either way (which lets be fair, was the big reason A usually won out), lets give Elphin and Bartre a chance to see the light of day for once.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Delphisage posted:

And yet you're still wanting Cute Girl Thany to become an MVP despite how that locks the game into Ilia route, which has also been done by every FE6 LP due to being easier.

Its almost like Shanna's the only flyer right now. The moment Thea joins, unless Shanna gets like 3 Str Levels in a row, imma stop voting her. And then imma stop voting Thea the moment we get Melady.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

Don't write off Thea in this hack. She's almost unusable in vanilla, even with HM bonuses, but this isn't vanilla, and both Thea and Melady received changes

I'm not planning to write Thea off because she's Thea. I actually do plan to start voting up Sue and Shin more after this chapter, once we have the latter.

Voting up Melady will just be the only way I can safely be "Here's a flyer" while also being Team "Let's Go To Sacae" later on.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Ooof.... And knowing how FE LPs work, the run that sticks that level will be just Luck or worse Empty. My condolences.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Fir, Sue, Shin, Shanna, Chad, Everything else is LPer Choice.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Welp. The novelty of the wing spear was... pretty much the entire reason I didn't stop voting Shanna earlier. That Thea can use it too (and probably Juno too based on pattern recognition... even though I wanna see an LP do Sacae) is just.... Yeah, bye Shanna votes. Still probably gonna stop voting Thea after we get Melady because of the aforementioned Sacae, though.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Ah, whoops. I had a feeling I was forgetting something when a lack of sleep surrounding an 11 hour day job shift caused me to pass out for 18 hours afterward. My votes probably wouldn't have really changed the outcome though.

(If curious: Rutger, Wendy, Debias, Sue, Shin, Thea, Lilina, Gonzales, LPer Choice. The only name who didn't make the cut is Sue.)

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Wait on Cath

Elphin, Bartre, Sue and Shin, LPer Choice.

(Since Rutger's triangle has failed us on all three fronts somehow....)

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Sue and Shin, LPer Choice x4

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Sue, Shin, Chad, Lilina. LPer Choice for the rest.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Doobeedoo posted:

Unrelated note, but have general promotion gains always been that high? That's actually incredible.

There's a few characters in Vanilla who have some dumb promotion gains. Lilina's not one of 'em. They're not awful, but compared to what she got here....?

+1: Def/Con/Mov
+2: Res
+3: HP/Mag/Skl/Spd

....Yeah, -1 Skl for +2 Res and +3 Mag compared to vanilla. And of course, the higher staff rank + having a light rank at all.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Lilina needs to show off that sick new promotion. Everything else is LPer choice, but LPer can't pick Shanna or Thea.

(I really wanna see Sacae okay, but even I'm not insane enough to say "NOMADS TO A DESERT")

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Sophia, Lilina, Sue, Shin, Melady, Four Armors, LPer Choice (Healer), LPer Choice (Thief).

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

LPer Choice (Thief)

The remaining 10 slots hinge on the answer to a simple question: Do we have the ability to promote Sue right now?

If yes: Sue x5, Shin x5
If no: Shin x10 (edit: answer's yes)

(Yes I'm totally jumping on the "MASSIVELY VOTE ONE/TWO PEOPLE" bandwagon, since Lilina and Elffin have been forced up anyway)

SMaster777 fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jul 5, 2023

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

LPer Choice (Thief), LPer Choice (Douglas Recruiter), Sacae.

Lilina x6, Fae x6.

...I think that adds up. (I was totally gonna vote up Sue and Shin again, so consolidating them into Sacae sorta works out there.). If the math is off then whatever's left after Thief/Doug/Sacae, its 50/50 Lilina/Fae.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Thank god I can finally stop voting up Sue and Shin every single map to try to influence Sacae now, lol.

(It'll be nice to see an LP actually do that for once)

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Lilina and every other vote is LPer's Choice.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Marcus, and all others are LPer Choice between Fir and Rutger.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Douglas, Lilina, Shanna x5, Rutger x5, Elffin. Final Vote is Marcus if yes God Marcus, Lowen if no God Marcus.

PS, Yes God Marcus.

This is more than likely the end of the line for Shanna and Rutger's hopes and dreams (per the "Anyone unpromoted by route split end is permabenched" decree), so I kinda wanna give them one last shot at redemption. Didn't exactly expect Fir to get all of 'em last time, but hey, I did say that was a valid choice.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Cattail Prophet posted:

Listen, if you wanted the votes distributed so that both of them got in, you should have said so! :v:

(The secret is that while I'm totally cool with people using all their votes on one character, for votes that get given to me I do my best to assign them in a way that's consistent with one vote per character per person. So when I get instructions like that i'm almost certainly going to execute them in whatever way has the smallest effect on the final outcome.)

FWIW though I genuinely did interpret your intent as wanting to make extra sure that one myrm made it in, not necessarily both of them.

Yeah I was aiming for one swordmaster in general (GBA/Tellius era Swordmasters are a favorite class of mine), so even if Rutger's done after this, at least Fir's still around (and I generally forget Karel even exists in this game tbh). Just between the two I usually prefer Rutger, but, uh, he's faceplanted kinda badly this run, so I wanted to at least give the option of the one who hadn't done so.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Lilina, Douglas, Sophia, Elfin, Shanna x5.

LPer Choice of Sue or Shin.

Everything else is straight LPer Choice.

If this is Shanna's last chapter (assuming she doesn't promote), then... yeah, lets send her off with a roar whimper. But I'll admit I'm hoping she gets promoted for literally the lulz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Shei-kun posted:

The fact that she got three one-stat levels in a row makes that incredibly hilarious.

And sad.

I need to know how far off she is from her averages there.

According to Serenes, Shanna's Level 18 Averages are...

HP: 24.65
Str: 9.1
Skl: 15.35
Spd: 20 (cap)
Lck: 15.2
Def: 7.7
Res: 9.25

Rounding .1 through .4 down, and .5 and up... up, thats...

25/9/15/20/15/8/9. Compared to the L18 image we have here, she's....

+2/-1/-3/0/-5/-2/-1. Give a round of applause to her health stat I guess. Of course, these are relative to her vanilla growths.... Which means she's even worse off here because all of her PE growths except luck are higher, and even that one's only 10 lower. Ouch.

SMaster777 fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Mar 16, 2024