Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
I don't know if it ever got commented on, I just binged through this, but it's interesting that they replaced the enemy Manakete sprites with recolors of Myrrh's dragon sprite from FE8.

Not sure how I feel about the change to the Crit formula? Yeah, it cuts down on early hostile crits, but it also cuts down on early potential *friendly* crits, and ultimately, really doesn't make a difference in the lategame. It's a difference of *maybe* five crit at the Turbo High End of Skill rates, and you have to get above 20 skill for it to start making any positive difference at all. All it really does is mostly remove crits from the early game. To some, that's safety. To others... it's boring.

And oh god yeah, ban Shanna to the Bench Of Shame™.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
I still remember an Aran I had that managed to max speed before promotion in Radiant Dawn. I need to go finish that run some day. I *think* I still have it.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015

marshmallow creep posted:

Agreed. We need to see how bad she can get, or if she can turn it around at the eleventh hour.

Frankly, at this point she would need to start getting non-stop perfect levelups to turn this around.