Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Oh heck yeah, while I acknowledge that FE6 has problems it's still a dark horse favorite of my FE titles, and there are plenty of characters I like (my love for Nino results in me always at least trying to use both Lugh and Raigh, Gonzales almost always ends up as my endgame axe guy, I've had way more luck with my Ogiers than my Diecks for some reason, Clarine and Rutger end up as a great tag-team on like 80% of my runs, and I always end up with either Meledy or Zeiss as one of my endgame fliers).

Here's hoping those characters get some good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Save it for now. I'm not against promoting Dieck if he gets some good levels but...

theshim posted:

promoting before 20 is a sin

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Good to hear that Assassin has been backported from 7. At least that's what I assume Thieves promote into.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Well it would make sense to make Astolfo a prepromote.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
FE6 already heavily favored certain units over others. Have you ever seen someone take Sophia to endgame? Cath? Hugh? Cecelia? I'm fine with the scales being balanced in favor of buffing the weaker characters.

At least that's what I assume you're talking about, and not like, "Percival is officially the worst Paladin in the game now" or something to that effect.