Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Running into this thread reminded me that I have an ongoing run of Project Ember that I kinda forgot about after switching phones and never transferring the save file. Booted it up earlier and found a few units that became rather godly.

Anyway, I would say that the stats page is fine, though I personally wouldn't mind keeping track of future Prf weapons so no one forgets about them. And as for the roster list, I don't have a preference for how you do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Wolt, Alen, Lance, Rutger, Elen and 5 OP's choice..

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Booky posted:

gwendy is Bonkers Good,

gwendy, wolt, chad, trec, lilina, clarine, ogier, wade, the rest is LPers choice

Gonna echo this vote.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Ventadour posted:

I think I mentioned it before but I'm very pleased with how Gwendy turned out in my game. The bows are really a godsend for an armour unit.

Same here on Gwendolyn. Honestly, she might be the toughest unit I have. I don't recall if I gave her any statboosters, but she's a legitimate monster.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Roy/Wolt, Lugh/Chad, and Wade/Lot. I'd say Roy/Lilina too, but I'm hoping we get to take a different path with him.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Gwendolyn, Lilina, Zelot, Alen, Wolt, Ogier, Shanna, Elen, Rutger and Wade.

As for route, I'm voting for A.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Kinu Nishimura posted:

it's the one i remember the most about

The one truly memorable FE6 LP I've seen is one from SerenesForest, where the LPer made it a point to only use the worst units the game has to offer. That was a glorious run.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Delphisage posted:

Ooh, sounds fun. Where can I find it?

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/48812-fe6-hm-crappy-units-bonanza/

I had not realized just how old this was, man. I'm actually amazed I remember any of it.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
The character in question is currently one of my favorite units. Can't wait till we see them hit that point later.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Lance, Wolt, Chad, Gwendolyn and Sin. LPer's choice for the other five.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

If we're going by cuteness can we hack Wallace in?

Nah, not good enough. We need Wrys.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

My favorite quirk in the GBA games is that a single blessed Pegasus Knight can pretty much solo the entire game

I still remember having a Florina in FE7 who snowballed so hard after several blessed levels that I started letting her handle tricky situations on her own. That was a fun run for sure.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Gwendolyn, Bors, Lilina, Sin, Thea, Gonzales, Geese. For any other spots, LPer's choice.

As for Cath, let's wait.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Support her with any of the knights or Garret instead imo

My thoughts exactly. Nothing against Gonzales, but I think her support is better used elsewhere.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

FoolyCharged posted:

Wait, gba checks for crit before hit?

I'm reasonably certain that you have to roll a successful hit before a potential critical is considered. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
I'm going to shoot for a useful selection for you. That in mind, my votes are going to:

Lance, Zelot, Elen, Sin, Geese, and Bartre.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Greenking77 posted:

Geez that is late for a plot promotion. Guess it's at least better than say the first game where Marth can't promote at all.

Marth can't promote in any of his games, iirc. The remakes of his two games let him grow to level 30 to compensate, though I don't know if Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light or Mystery of the Emblem does the same.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

BassMug posted:

10x LPer’s choice so we can get PRRROMOTIONS!

I see nothing wrong with this option.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
I'm fine with Roy/Sue, but there's someone else coming up I wanna wait for before using up too many of Roy's supports.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
I recall nearly flipping out in shock when I promoted Lilina. So drat crazy. Despite this, I still ran Lugh even though his Magic stat pales in comparison. The reason may become obvious if we see him used any further.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Lilina, Lugh, Raigh, Thea, and 4 LPers choice.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Is there a way for someone playing blind to find the guy? I certainly didn't come across him.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Missed the vote, but not because of TotK. I'm still heavily enjoying Jedi Survivor. Might actually be one of my favorite games of the entire year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Finally caught back up after far too long being gone. Nice to see that going to Sacae won the vote, since my own path is taking me through Ilia.

I kinda feel sad about missing out on the Olden Lance though. It would be fun to see Marcus having some fun again.