Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020
Concerning the Bullion change, I'd be willing to bet it's also so that they could use one icon for all the sellables and then reuse the Gem icons (or at least their data space) for something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020
Well, Hector would likely have been there when Eliwood put it back in the lava closet; seems like one of those "Secrets To Be Passed After Ascension to Throne" kind of things so Eliwood likely just hadn't told Roy yet.

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020

Cattail Prophet posted:

: Hmm... I hear wind blowing from behind the throne.

: What? I can't hear it...

Wait, shouldn't that imply the existence of another exit, not just a secret compartment?

Maybe the implication is that the Thunder Axe Armads always has a faint "stormy aura" around it?

Cattail Prophet posted:

: They're with the revolutionaries against their will because the king was taken hostage.

This is another sentence that strikes me as a little clunky. Not really sure how to fix it, though.

Maybe something like: "Since the revolutionaries are holding the king hostage, the other generals are obligated to work with them to ensure His Majesty's safety."

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020

Greenking77 posted:

How late does Roy promote in Vanilla?

Eh, y'know, it's not too far after now, just a little bit after the Ilia/Sacae routes reconnect, with that arc happening after the Etruria arc we're about to go into...

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020
Both Thieves, all the Douglas talkers, Melady, Fae. Any remainder is LPer choice.

As for route split, I'll toss a coin... Ilia.

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020

Greenking77 posted:

Seeing Fae combat “pretty wings! …oh right chicken dragon”. Also her dragon head is making me think of Pokémon but for the life of me can’t remember which one in particular it reminds me of.

I'd hazard a guess at Goodra.

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020
Huh. Reworking Douglas to be similar to FE9 Tanith is certainly an interesting decision, but a welcome one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyoroEevee
May 21, 2020
Every General, Every Great Knight, Lilina, Melady, Zeiss, Sophia, Fae. Any remaining are LPer choice.