Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mekchu was end-gamed!

quote:

Beautiful Stockton, deep in the heart of the central valley of sunny California, if someone doesn't know where they're at, be sure to tell them **WELCOME TO THE 209 MOTHERFUCKER**.

You are a TOWN-Aligned Vanilla Player. You win the game when all threats to Town have been eliminated. As a Vanilla Player, you do not possess any special powers except for your Vote. Use it wisely.

The Science of Suck was end gamed!

quote:

My trainer, a jiu jitsu master, he's all I ever wanted to be, **CESAR GRACIE, HE'S LIKE A FATHER TO ME**

You are a TOWN-Aligned Vanilla Player. You win the game when all threats to Town have been eliminated. As a Vanilla Player, you do not possess any special powers except for your Vote. Use it wisely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:rip:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
From the PM/channel for me on the Mafia discord

First one was ilmucche

Second one was George Kansas' death

Final one was the end game

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gumball Gumption has won the game!

quote:

3:00 AM, a knock on the door, I'm ready to put this fucker on the floor. He barges in he says "Hey you need to pee in this cup!" I'm sick of these **RANDOM DRUG TESTS HOLDING A MOTHERFUCKER UP**

You are a SCUM-Aligned Jailer! During the night phase, you can DRUG TEST a player. If you do, they will be unable to perform any night actions and nobody will be able to perform night actions targeting them. You win the game when Scum outnumbers the Town players or secures total control of the votes.

Nep-Nep has won the game!

quote:

"He No Showed Again, I heard he got arrested, he lives in a dump", never leaving you alone you can't stand **FAKE MOTHERFUCKERS ON TWITTER MAKING poo poo UP**!

You are a SCUM-Aligned Tracker. During the night phase, you can STALK another player and you will learn who they visit during the evening. You win the game when Scum either outnumbers the Town players or secures total control of the vote.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TY for the fun game everyone. I would 100% be down to play again.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Watching people debate if ilmucche should die based on watcher powers I had for thirty seconds before I was murdered in my sleep made me feel deeply guilty.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

GG!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CarlCX posted:

Watching people debate if ilmucche should die based on watcher powers I had for thirty seconds before I was murdered in my sleep made me feel deeply guilty.

Ahaha, that's definitely not on you

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Good game town, we were really lucky with the way the power roles went down. With a d1 hammer on gumball and no lurker kills I think this had a good chance of going the other way, but who knows. Thanks to my teammates for working well together.

I hope those of you who were giving this a try liked it and play more games!

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
good job scum
gumball was making me doubt my read and nep wasn’t on my radar until george claimed mason
def would have pushed commonshore today if i had gotten a chance

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good game, I was sweating bullets on D1

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

My logic on d1 was "There is only a 25% that gumball is scum on bare numbers, and really investing hard in that 25% chance means that ilmucche really knows something."

This game stresses me out man. I'm so much more of an "open information, nothing random" kind of gamer and less of a social one.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

And the lesson I learned too late in this run is 1) My logic of people pushing for the hammer on kills is good, but only if you can confirm that the dead person is town, and 2) Don't look for the people making accusations, look for the people egging them on.

If I play again. drat this game got me mad.

CommonShore fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Sep 27, 2022

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Good game. Good scum read on me but in a sense you still got lucky, just cuz I don't know how different my Townie Posting would have been in a game with a d1 and d2 no lunch and two town modkills lmao

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Theres nothing more Diazian than self-sabotage, especially if it is through inaction, so I claim this as a town win

Also, scum only held us down and wrestled, that doesnt count.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

LobsterMobster posted:

Theres nothing more Diazian than self-sabotage, especially if it is through inaction, so I claim this as a town win

Also, scum only held us down and wrestled, that doesnt count.

I appreciated your dedication to maintaining the Diaz spirit throughout the game

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CommonShore posted:

And the lesson I learned too late in this run is 1) My logic of people pushing for the hammer on kills is good, but only if you can confirm that the dead person is town, and 2) Don't look for the people making accusations, look for the people egging them on.

If I play again. drat this game got me mad.

I got away with too much of 2.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Gumball Gumption posted:

I got away with too much of 2.

You and nep nep yeah. Really I staked my prediction on the fact that there was only a 25% chance that the day 1 vote had actually targeted scum and I feel that gamble cost the 209 dearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If you enjoyed playing this game, you should check out:
The Mafia Discussion Thread
The current SA Mafia Discord for new game notifications, planning and questions about games!

We've always got one or two games running over in The Game Room, and we love to welcome new players into the fold!