Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
what’s everyone’s experience level with mafia? mine is 69. j/k i’ve never had sex. i’ve played mafia here and there but it feels like a couple years since the last time i played where i got modkilled for not posting enough. so my goal for this game besides winning is to post hard and often!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
i don't know much about MMA beyond that one jon bois series so when we get into flavor discussion territory i'm gonna need some people to fightsplain homies to me

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

LobsterMobster posted:

all u motherfuckers are on steroidsscum

everyone's on steroids. the whole forum

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

George Kansas posted:

i don't know much about MMA beyond that one jon bois series so when we get into flavor discussion territory i'm gonna need some people to fightsplain homies to me

people get paid to fight each other in a cage

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Science of Suck posted:

what’s everyone’s experience level with mafia? mine is 69. j/k i’ve never had sex. i’ve played mafia here and there but it feels like a couple years since the last time i played where i got modkilled for not posting enough. so my goal for this game besides winning is to post hard and often!

I've played on and off for years. Best general advice I can give is to :justpost::posthaste: since that's the point of the game. We talk, share info, some people share too much info, other people misread the info shared in insane ways, and eventually maybe we kill scum.

Also I know it's not a Diaz thing but whenever I think funny MMA I instantly hear "Just let me bang bro"

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

i've played enough mafia to be even worse at it then when i started

ilmucche posted:

people get paid to fight each other in a cage

oh gently caress, that sounds a bit dodgy

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I read the AEW mafia thread

That is my experience with hidden role games (not counting every day when i pretend to be a normal person and not a weird lil goblin)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

LobsterMobster posted:

I read the AEW mafia thread

That is my experience with hidden role games (not counting every day when i pretend to be a normal person and not a weird lil goblin)

Sounds pretty scummy to me. Even has mobster in the username

##vote LobsterMobster

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Day 1 is always a crapshoot so I will base my vote on the answer to this question: what is your favorite Diaz Bro Fight? Mine is Nate vs Cowboy

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

so my goal for this game besides winning is to post hard and often!

Like this attitude!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bluedeanie posted:

Day 1 is always a crapshoot so I will base my vote on the answer to this question: what is your favorite Diaz Bro Fight? Mine is Nate vs Cowboy

Nick vs Diego Sanchez, because as Diego put it at the World MMA Awards, they were scrambling over each other like "slippery, slimy lizards"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

the best diaz fight is diaz vs stun gun

Are we trying to figure out who is Nate Diaz? Is that who we're hunting?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I mean the best Nate Diaz fight. The best Nick Diaz fight is a tie between Paul Daley and Anderson Silva

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'd go with Cowboy or the first McGregor fight

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Or the fight the Diaz have every day with society's rules

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Bluedeanie posted:

It's Nick Diaz vs Koji Oishi and his complete lack of comprehension regarding how punches worked.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

CommonShore posted:

I mean the best Nate Diaz fight. The best Nick Diaz fight is a tie between Paul Daley and Anderson Silva

##Vote CommonShore

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi, for the sick gogoplata of course, but also for the timeless reminder that THE MAN is always trying to keep the 209 down and we should fight the regulators for making such bullshit rules man.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Or the fight the Diaz have every day with society's rules

See this man gets it right here

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I hope the steroids jokes are people wink winking over a subtle game mechanic.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Also,

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TheTofuShop posted:

Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi, for the sick gogoplata of course, but also for the timeless reminder that THE MAN is always trying to keep the 209 down and we should fight the regulators for making such bullshit rules man.

Aint nobody out here throwin hooks to the head and choking people with gogos

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
The most Nate Diaz of Nate Diaz fights was choking out Kurt Pellegrino while throwing the double middles. Proper Stockton style, bitches.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Now, I hear there’s a lot of new players here today. My name is Sam Waterson, and I’m here to help you on your journey to finding, arresting, and prosecuting scum. You can trust me, so far as I can trust you.

-From the desk of Sam Waterston, September 12, 2022, dictation transcribed by Nora Breitling.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Got some bad news for you about what the diazes think about people who sit around in suits in courtrooms

##vote merk

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

merk posted:

Now, I hear there’s a lot of new players here today. My name is Sam Waterson, and I’m here to help you on your journey to finding, arresting, and prosecuting scum. You can trust me, so far as I can trust you.

-From the desk of Sam Waterston, September 12, 2022, dictation transcribed by Nora Breitling.

Wait are you Sam Waterston the actor or his character? And what does this have to do with the Diaz Brothers?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gumball Gumption posted:

Votefinder taking a little trip to our sub, so cute.

##Vote Mekchu for the practice

Everybody points their finger at me and says that I'm the crazy guy and this thug.

##Vote Gumball Gumption

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also I will always tell the truth. Nick Diaz Army motherfuckers.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

War 209 we got no reason to lie.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bluedeanie posted:

##Vote CommonShore

This is how I become mayor of stockton right

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I'm just going to lay down on the mat and watch this unfold for a bit

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
##vote LobsterMobster

day one scum get let’s goooo!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##vote LobsterMobster

day one scum get let’s goooo!

I think votefinder can only see votes if they're bolded

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
a vote so nice i’m doing it twice

##Vote LobsterMobster

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

this must be what its like when soccer moms in lodi want gsp to beat your rear end

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All of you are on suspicions

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm protecting my homies and taking out lawyers at the same time, like a ninja.

##Vote merk

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I have to do this because I know that Nick Diaz is like the only guy who ever thought to bring a lawyer to an NSAC hearing, so he may not be Nick, but he's probably aligned with him.

##Vote merk

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

wait i did that wrong can I change my vote to

##vote Bluedeanie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I had to reread the intro