Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do you guys like mock duck? it's just gluten, but it has a nice, toothsome texture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Pork is better, fight me

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

is this beef theory independent research, or can you cite sources

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

God this reminds me of the Obama creation story thing some goon made. Like cutting together clips of Obama's voice to tell a juicy tale. Am I nuts that this was a thing?

that goon was the op, op

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Internetjack posted:

My brother just got married. Catered food. There were a lot of leftovers the next morning; rice, mash potatoes, chicken, salmon, samosas, and top sirloin. So I divied up all the food into the various trays and all the locals and people that weren't flying home got one. I could not find the sirloin though. "Huh, guess it all got eaten".

I finally get home later that morning and open the tray I'd done for myself and find it is all of the beef and nothing else; like 4 pounds of it, sliced thin and delicious. I also had grabbed the creamy horseradish. I have no recollection of how I did this.

Lots of beefy sandwiches and tacos and scrambled eggs going on here for a couple more days.

Beef; breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Superior beef move.

Dabir posted:

Pork is better, fight me

Get the gently caress out.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Beef Of Ages posted:

Superior beef move.

Get the gently caress out.

Make me. I've just eaten a big old ham and I'm full of porky energy.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i think all animal protein is tasty if prepared correctly. good luck arguing against that, fuckers.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Surprised that a 2 week old thread about food is still only on the third page instead of evolving into a massive goon slapfight.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Surprised that a 2 week old thread about food is still only on the third page instead of evolving into a massive goon slapfight.

I tried to start one with an early Pho Ga comment but everyone found my statement irrefutable

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Montague Tigg posted:

guess what I had for breakfast

I tried del tacos breakfast burrito with carne asada one time and i wasn't a fan but i also don't really like breakfast in general so ymmv

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Gentle Autist posted:

that goon was the op, op

oh indeed it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Any38uNUelM

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

Dabir posted:

Pork is better, fight me

:yeah:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Beef Of Ages posted:

Superior beef move.

I'll allow it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Gentle Autist posted:

that goon was the op, op

Oh.

Juicy stuff, OP.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

, where's the

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

Buce posted:

i think all animal protein is tasty if prepared correctly. good luck arguing against that, fuckers.

Just because you're right doesn't mean you need to come up in here creating all this negative beef energy, man.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

suck my dick, biznortch

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I tried to start one with an early Pho Ga comment but everyone found my statement irrefutable

i let it slide, but, you've barrelled in and repeated it.
I'm going to make a plain as day appeal to authority fallacy and unequivocally state that my living in Ho Chi Minh means my opinion is significant more important than yours.
With that in mind, you're a fukn heretic and you should be ashamed!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this is not the thread for beef, but for beef.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Monday Tuesday, happy beef

Wednesday Thursday, happy beef

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Handburger with beef please

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

mudskipp posted:

Hamburgers are made of ham, idiot. You wanna go?

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Dabir posted:

Hamburgers are made of ham, idiot. You wanna go?

What're you gonna do, you hamfisted ponce?
My mits are pure beef

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

mudskipp posted:

hamfisted ponce

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

mudskipp posted:

A Belgian Burger?

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
I have wailed upon the beef, and rendered it asunder.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Beef Of Ages posted:

I have wailed upon the beef, and rendered it asunder.

rent is the past tense of rend, my friend

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Buce posted:

rent is the past tense of rend, my friend

Maybe he was talking about making tallow???

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Unless you rendered the fat from the beef. If that’s what you meant, I sure do look like a dick.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Somewhere, the joke sails high.

It is of no concern, though; for tonight, we have beef.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I was in Chicago for the first and only time in my life this weekend and had a "beef" sandwich and it was legit amazing, I told the guy i never had one before and i had no idea how to order it and he said he would hook me up. Just an amazing sloppy mess of hot pepper au jus and delicious thin sliced roast beef with all sorts of ridiculous veggies like celery stuffed into a fresh baked roll and wrapped in foil, oozing gravy

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

500excf type r posted:

I was in Chicago for the first and only time in my life this weekend and had a "beef" sandwich and it was legit amazing, I told the guy i never had one before and i had no idea how to order it and he said he would hook me up. Just an amazing sloppy mess of hot pepper au jus and delicious thin sliced roast beef with all sorts of ridiculous veggies like celery stuffed into a fresh baked roll and wrapped in foil, oozing gravy

I grew up in chicago and didn’t taste a hot beef until I came back to visit 30 years later. the true food of Chicago is elotes. Oh god I miss the elotes man.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
All beefd up and nowhere to go.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

just bought two lovely aberdeen angus steak burgers today and i'm gonna cook and eat them later on it's gonna be dope and BEEFY as hell

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pit beef 🍖

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Buce posted:

I grew up in chicago and didn’t taste a hot beef until I came back to visit 30 years later. the true food of Chicago is elotes. Oh god I miss the elotes man.

two powerful usernames hidden in this post

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Big beyond beff city

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Give them the beef!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The beef was inside of us the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The snow cone/slush guy always followed the elotes man. 2 bucks got you a corn and an extremely syrupy slushie.