Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
serves me right for expecting Atlanta to do anything helpful for anyone

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Atlanta-Toronto should not be this close and yet here we are. Almada with a fire goal for 3-2 but every previous time Atlanta have gone up their defense brainfarts almost immediately and lets Toronto back in.

even if a miracle happens and either of these teams makes the playoffs it will be a short visit (but it would be awesome if Toronto somehow sneaks into 7th and gets drawn away to Montreal, those games are always fun)

edit: lol Orlando, win a trophy and then three days later get bulldozed by the Union

binge crotching posted:

Cincy is just running all over San Jose

Cincy....good?

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 11, 2022

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

still malding about that penalty call for Colorado but them's the breaks

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

paddyboat posted:

once again I am lmaoing at LAFC

sickos.jpg

Philadelphia winning another Shield (and maybe a Cup if COVID spares them this year) would make me so goddamn happy, they're like all our teams could be if they were actually run competently.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

We may not be making the playoffs but it looks like we're gonna drag the Galaxy back down into the mud with us (and dare I hope, Seattle too at home on Saturday?)

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

ngl I'm delighted, but still not fooling myself enough to believe the Caps can't somehow choke this

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

more fool us expecting anything competent from Columbus after the 75th

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

if you had told me back in April after that awful start that My Bad Team would literally only have to win their last game, no scoreboard watching necessary, to sneak into the playoffs again...

...I would probably have just asked what drugs you were on and yet, here we are with the stars aligned precisely thus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

whypick1 posted:

Here's a Decision Day rooting guide for you all. It is 100% factual and should be the entire basis of your life...for 4-ish hours tomorrow:

Eastern Conference - 2:30PM EST

Toronto @ Philadelphia - I wouldn't be surprised if Toronto forfeited this match just so Montreal can't get the #1 seed.

Insigne and Criscito both aren't playing today so, um, pretty much?

Montreal are up 3 on Miami anyway but all they'll get out of it is...a record for road wins in a season, if I'm not misunderstanding the TSN crew anyway.

Columbus are up in Orlando at halftime but we all know about Columbus and leads.