Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Blue Raider posted:

LSU is the most feast or famine team past, present, & future

Incorrect

https://youtu.be/br3eEYU6kLc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I was going to make a GDT thread but work poo poo has come up and I won't have time to put actual effort into it, sorry. I can throw up a placeholder that I'll edit in with the schedule later tonight if people want but if someone wants to do it go ahead, I know there's games tonight

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Mike_V posted:

Madisonians, I know there's not gonna be a Mizzou bar, but are there any good spots to catch college football that aren't just going to be showing Badger games? I'd like to drunkenly yell at a TV and maybe see another Mizzou alum there

If Missouri’s on at the same time as Wisconsin, it’ll be tough but doable. If you still want the vibe of Gameday and hang out downtown to watch Mizzou, you’re probably looking at Jordans on Regant, the downtown Great Dane’s pool hall room, and maybe State Street Brats or the Nitty Gritty. That’s be my order of preference too. You might have to negotiate with a bartender with what TV you can get, but those would be my first options. If the Badgers aren’t the head-to-head viewing competition, really most any place with multiple TV’s could probably be talked into showing a Power5-Power5 matchup that’s on a regular channel.

The bigger issue is how high the odds are of you asking someone to “put the Missouri game on, it’s ESPN2” and have them scroll all the way through the channel selection to find it instead of knowing the number.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

LLCoolJD posted:

Which one of those is Pakled?

The Deion one

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

fast cars loose anus posted:

I was going to make a GDT thread but work poo poo has come up and I won't have time to put actual effort into it, sorry. I can throw up a placeholder that I'll edit in with the schedule later tonight if people want but if someone wants to do it go ahead, I know there's games tonight

done

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
TFF CFB Pick 'Em PSA: Don't forget to get your week 2 picks in! The slate includes 1 Friday evening game.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Went to a GT home game without a real rooting interest once. One of the worst times I've ever had in a football stadium.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I passed “This sheet is worth more than a degree from ISU” earlier today

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Killing the queen was a good thing, so you should root for ISU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Thanks