Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

As someone who is currently 3-3 and likely looking at 3-4 after this week, and who is a big proponent of spending your FAAB since you cant take it home with you, what in the absolute gently caress?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Weirder poo poo has happened in the NFL than Kyren Williams becoming useful in the second half of this season. I just lol'd at the "bid of 73 was more than your bid of 4" part. Yes, indeed it was! 😀

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Chaos status: embraced

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

spacejung posted:

Chaos status: embraced

Yep. And he's still gonna beat me because I thought the Saints could put up a ton of points on the Cards and they did... but I guess there's no accounting for two pick sixes. :sigh:

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
:lol: drat. I didn't catch the actual bid amount when I first saw the add. Embrace The Chaos is our non-SA member. We're in a couple of dynasty leagues together. That backfield is an absolute mess, so who knows, Kyren could end up being the dude when he gets back.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

:lol: drat. I didn't catch the actual bid amount when I first saw the add. Embrace The Chaos is our non-SA member. We're in a couple of dynasty leagues together. That backfield is an absolute mess, so who knows, Kyren could end up being the dude when he gets back.

*blinks in $0 Josh Kelley*

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

spacejung posted:

*blinks in $0 Josh Kelley*

Kelley’s on the Chargers, though? Maybe I’m missing the implication there.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

Kelley’s on the Chargers, though? Maybe I’m missing the implication there.

Injured handcuffs, question mark with upside, behind two other underwhelming guys, plays at SoFi stadium

Not sure one was worth $73 more all I'm saying

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

spacejung posted:

Not sure one was worth $73 more all I'm saying

Oh, I totally get that. :)

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I've been out of the country for 2 weeks so haven't been able to pay a lot of attention and upon my return it is very obvious that this is by far the worst fantasy football team I have ever managed.

Auction is a bitch.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

mega dy posted:

Auction is a bitch.

There’s definitely a learning curve, but there’s been a lot of funkiness this season. Some real bad football is being played out there.

Hopefully for the first timers (I think we got a few), the buy in was low enough to where it’s still a worthwhile experience. :)

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Hate your team? Did you go budget on QB thinking there’s plenty of stat table guys? Want to shake things up? I’ve got both Burrow and Kyler and this team ain’t big enough for the two of em! Trying to move one this week. I’ll be putting out trade offers this afternoon, but don’t wait! Act now!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Big Jesus posted:

Hate your team? Did you go budget on QB thinking there’s plenty of stat table guys?

I feel like I'm being called out

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Needs More Bellcow, you've got to beat me this week. You have the second most points scored but a losing record. This league is causing a cosmic imbalance, the rippling effects of which could destroy our whole universe.

Life doesn't make sense anymore, and only you can fix it.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Drunk Nerds posted:

Needs More Bellcow, you've got to beat me this week. You have the second most points scored but a losing record. This league is causing a cosmic imbalance, the rippling effects of which could destroy our whole universe.

Life doesn't make sense anymore, and only you can fix it.

:lol: You’re a good dude.

I’ve had a number of these types of seasons, and I’m sure plenty of others have, too. First few times it’s frustrating, but once you come to accept and be cool with this being a game with a lot of luck involved, and recognize there are a lot of factors entirely out of your control, you learn to just roll with it. I’m still having fun, and that’s all that matters.

Any given Sunday, y’all. Good luck this week. :clint:

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I have very little choice but will move Josh Allen for the right mix of RB upside. Please don't send me stupid stuff.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Levin posted:

Needs More Bellcow needs to let me win this week

Lost that week.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Needs More Bellcow, you've got to beat me this week.

Won this week.

Guess my team aims to please. :confuoot:

SnowmanKilla, you should call for a tie, let’s see if this theory holds any weight.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

generic one posted:

Lost that week.

Won this week.

Guess my team aims to please. :confuoot:

SnowmanKilla, you should call for a tie, let’s see if this theory holds any weight.

I want to say I’ll beat you by 30.

But needs more bellcow, we have to tie this week!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Deebo and Hockenson both on the trading block.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Snowmankilla posted:

But needs more bellcow, we have to tie this week!

:sickos:

I’m gonna be so disappointed if this doesn’t happen.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hello, does anyone making a playoff push want a Deebo for a comparable WR I could actually play this week?

Edit: Taken!

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Nov 3, 2022

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
I really should have made a move for a RB, but gently caress it. Who needs more bellcow? Not me, apparently.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

So exactly what time do trades get processed? Me and Bellcow have one in the works and it says it'll be done on November 6th but doesn't say what time. Part of the reason I did this one was so I'd have a better option in my Flex/WR spot this weekend.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Should be a little after midnight, around the same time waiver wire transactions hit. Just set your lineup Sunday morning. :)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Thanks for the info.

Watch out league I'm coming for that last seed, 1st round playoff loss! :toot:

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Waivers/trades haven’t processed.

https://twitter.com/yahoofantasycc/status/1589243177516441600?s=46&t=E3_LIMINbTYK5Tht554Ptg

Quiet Feet, if Yahoo doesn’t have these pushed through before game time, I can use commish powers to make things happen. Please let us know who you’d like to swap out for DJM. I’d like to get that in the books ahead of time, just in case.

And if there are any other transactions that warrant discussion, let me know.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

generic one posted:

Waivers/trades haven’t processed.

https://twitter.com/yahoofantasycc/status/1589243177516441600?s=46&t=E3_LIMINbTYK5Tht554Ptg

Quiet Feet, if Yahoo doesn’t have these pushed through before game time, I can use commish powers to make things happen. Please let us know who you’d like to swap out for DJM. I’d like to get that in the books ahead of time, just in case.

And if there are any other transactions that warrant discussion, let me know.

Yeah I noticed this morning. First thought was that maybe they did it like ESPN and they didn't go through until a full 48 hours.

Thanks for keeping an eye on things. Plan was to drop Justice Hill and slot Moore into the flex.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Looks like they just went through, so you should be set to make that change on your own. :)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Looking forward to Hockenson inexplicably putting up another 40-point game on my bench.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Apologies to those who have made an effort to propose trades to me. Life has been hectic and I haven't been able to give fantasy football as much attention as I would like. Rest assured, I'll continue to play out the remainder of the season though.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

So not insane for Jackson to have 36.92 pts…

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Snowmankilla posted:

So not insane for Jackson to have 36.92 pts…

poo poo I hope he gets more. Want him and Likely to combine for at least 3 TDs for other league reasons.

Also lol at me when DJ Moore put up less than Hock who I was worried about this week.

Edit: I'm just gonna enjoy what Derrick henry is doing this week.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Nov 7, 2022

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I was thinking of a tie to keep the thread magic alive.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I just gotta say

LOL

LMAO

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I uh, don't think there was a winner in that DJ Moore for Deebo trade.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Yeah, gently caress me. I definitely said I felt like Deebo and DJM were probably gonna be about equal value by the end of the season, I just didn’t think it was gonna be this bad of a value.

At least I managed to trade them away where I had them in my dynasty leagues! Silver lining! :D

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Shame about Zach Ertz too. I paid $4 to draft him in Goon Beer League and that's seriously good value for a TE. Oh well, I have both Goedert and Hock here. Kind of a waste. Not like I need two TEs. *cough*

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Yeah, Ertz and Kupp getting injured were the nails in the coffin. Ah, well. Hope those dudes come out the other side of rehab just as good as they were before. :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The Eno Benjamin trade just got interesting at least