Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Looks like we’re a couple of votes short on approving payouts. If we’re still short in a few hours I’ll start bugging people via DM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

What’s the email from? I have not seen it?

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Snowmankilla posted:

What’s the email from? I have not seen it?

It’s from LeagueSafe, subject line should be something like: LeagueSafe Alert: Vote required to approve payouts.

Alternatively, I think if you access your profile on LeagueSafe, go to My Leagues, there should be a tab for Payout Status, then you can approve from there.

Edit: It looks like you may have registered with one of those anonymous appleID email addresses, so not sure where that maps for you. :)

generic one fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jan 6, 2023

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

That worked! Thanks!

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
That was the last vote needed, so payouts have been disbursed!

Super weird and fantastic season, y’all. More than happy to set this up next season, if folks are interested in returning. :3:

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

My apologies for being so delinquent this season. I believe with the exception of one error I at least got my lineups in but I definitely failed to respond to trade offers and pay attention during the playoffs. The auction draft was a lot of fun and I hope to participate again next year if the league continues. Thanks generic one for doing all the heavy lifting, hope you all have a great year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
We gonna run this again so I can get a real championship instead of some weird split championship/asterisk thing? I'm in if so!

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I think I am out this year, was fun but I got too much going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Unfortunately not gonna be able to run this one again. Good luck this season in your other leagues, y’all.