Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I’ll get my payment in the morning. Haven’t used that site before and have been on the road all weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Snowmankilla posted:

Well. I hate my WR and could have fixed that with better foresight. Overall fun draft and I learned a bunch. Thanks for being helpful!

Hit me up if you’ve got some top end RB talent. I’ll be looking for trade opportunities tomorrow sometime.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Just realized not all leagues replace starter drops with free agent pickups. Had the points I needed to win from my new defense on the bench. But that’s on me. Imma coach these boys up from here on out.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

coronaball posted:

ESPN does, but Yahoo does not and it's real stupid.

"Hmmm yes I would rather have an empty slot than the guy I just added"

My two main leagues are espn so yahoo is kind of an afterthought. Would be nice if it weren’t stupid though.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I’ve got kyler and burrow and don’t need both. Willing to listen to trade offers if anybody’s got an RB to deal. Can even return Harris, CEH, or Brian Robinson in a 2-for-1.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Hate your team? Did you go budget on QB thinking there’s plenty of stat table guys? Want to shake things up? I’ve got both Burrow and Kyler and this team ain’t big enough for the two of em! Trying to move one this week. I’ll be putting out trade offers this afternoon, but don’t wait! Act now!

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Not lookin great for me… but maybe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

generic one posted:

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1611183321588924416?s=46&t=t-S01Fzam3-UnzDvujzhWg

Alright, folks. That’s a wrap. Here’s where we’re at:

spacejung and The Big Jesus, I’d be inclined to call the game for spacejung. That lead is pretty pretty big. Would y’all agree?

coronaball and Quiet Feet, this one’s a little tougher. Gabe Davis could have made up the difference there. I’d be inclined to go with a 50/50 split of 250, so… $125 each. I’d like y’all to weigh in here, I’m not sure if you’ve already been chatting, so this is the chance to get some feedback in.

If the two pairs of managers can’t come to an agreement, we’ll go to a league vote. Said vote will hopefully be completed in-thread, but I’ll reach out to folks via DM if I have to.

Yeah that’s fine with me. poo poo way to end the season but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. If only diggs didn’t suck down the stretch… looking forward to auctioning again next year!