Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I’m on the coast near Santa Cruz where it stays a bit cooler and it was 110 here yesterday. No one has AC, was rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Raging Boners here. Man auctions are so weird (and so long!). I like my team but dear god I hope no one gets hurt because I quickly ran out of any money to spend on depth.

I love doing tradesies so feel free to hit me up once my roster is devastated by injuries around week 3.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Er, can we unlock waivers a day early? I am currently stuck without a kicker and starting the Rams DST vs Buffalo because I did not expect waivers to be locked through Friday.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

coronaball posted:

Not sure I understand the problem. I don't have a kicker either...I'll simply add one on Friday or Saturday. Adds/drops don't lock for the week on Thursday. (There are some leagues that do have it set that way and it's terrible)
I guess the kicker thing is fine, but the Rams play Thursday night and I can't currently pick up another DST until Friday. Maybe my own stupidity but I didn't really expect to be unable to pick up and start another DST before the week started.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

freeman posted:

You can move the Rams to your bench or drop the Rams before the game and pickup another defense on Friday if you don't want to start them.
Heyyyy this is a good solution, it turns out I'm just kinda dumb. Thank you.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

generic one posted:

mega dy sorry I didn’t give you a heads up about Kamara. West Coast here, so I was really just getting up around the time the game started.

FWIW, I see Kamara in the starting lineup for teams in a couple of other leagues I’m in. Think folks just kinda forgot about the early game.

Totally your fault and 100% not mine at all

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

In related news I have some decent WR assets that I would be happy to move for a comparable RB.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I've been out of the country for 2 weeks so haven't been able to pay a lot of attention and upon my return it is very obvious that this is by far the worst fantasy football team I have ever managed.

Auction is a bitch.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I have very little choice but will move Josh Allen for the right mix of RB upside. Please don't send me stupid stuff.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I think the only fair solution is to give all the money to the last place team instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I think I am out this year, was fun but I got too much going on.