Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

Yeah, not speaking as the commish there, just as their opponent. I’m not going through and checking everyone’s rosters and alerting them if they’ve got a player out in this league.

As a manager though, I do try and give my opponent a heads up if I see they’ve got someone in their starting lineup who’s out. I’m weird like that. :)

I guess that's why I got BTFO when I started Ingram against the Kamara 155 guy instead of warning him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Someone give me something for Josh Reynolds I can't flex him but he's gonna go off again.

Best positive WARP offer by London kickoff tomorrow am gets him, make sure that your opponent doesn't.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
That's why he needs to play so I don't get my world Hocked again this week

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Can't blame me, you might be the one guy who doesn't need to start Swift this week :)

E6 4 lyfe

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Chaos status: embraced

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

:lol: drat. I didn't catch the actual bid amount when I first saw the add. Embrace The Chaos is our non-SA member. We're in a couple of dynasty leagues together. That backfield is an absolute mess, so who knows, Kyren could end up being the dude when he gets back.

*blinks in $0 Josh Kelley*

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

Kelley’s on the Chargers, though? Maybe I’m missing the implication there.

Injured handcuffs, question mark with upside, behind two other underwhelming guys, plays at SoFi stadium

Not sure one was worth $73 more all I'm saying

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
The Eno Benjamin trade just got interesting at least

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

Just a quick note: Roster lock for non-playoff teams will be going into effect after games this week.

And congrats to spacejung and coronaball for already having locked up playoff spots. Been that way for a couple of weeks now, but taking the opportunity now to say kudos. :)

It's a bit nerve wracking to have so much luck early in the season for a change, we'll see if it pays off! Good luck to all working to make the cutoff today.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

Congrats to Quiet Feet and The Big Jesus for advancing. Good luck to you two and spacejung and coronaball in the semis this week. One step closer! :black101:

Nice win, Quiet Feet! poo poo I hope I can get my entry fee back next week..

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Watch now Dillon gets injured/fumbles on a handoff first play of the game and the Bolts get a pick six , fumble six, and return TD on Monday.

Well fortunately I didn't start the Chargers, started the Broncos instead; which as of Saturday morning I had planned to do even in a hypothetical winnable matchup. Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

generic one posted:

Easy enough.

I’m gonna go ahead and set the payouts on LeagueSafe, so be on the lookout for the email notice asking for your approval.

Payments will be:

$150 to coronaball ($25 for most regular season points + the 1st and 2nd place split)
$125 to Quiet Feet
$25 to spacejung

Well played everyone, and congrats to corona and QF